OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My seats are in 229. I'll have a Hornqvist shirt jersey but I'll also be wearing a grey zip up fleece with a yellow zipper.

My friends think I'm weird for (possibly) meeting people from this message board.

f*** that. Most people meet online anyway. I'd rather meet a Pens fan from HF than meet a Pens fan randomly at the bar who thinks MAF should be in Pittsburgh still.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
It’s cool @Randy Butternubs I’m always on the mobile site and never have had any issues with sizes. I wouldn’t have ever known unless the mods brought it up.

I don’t know how to check sizes for gifs and such but I think I’ve only ever had one deleted (due to size :laugh:).
Sometimes it'll show in the URL you're copying....

**** that. Most people meet online anyway. I'd rather meet a Pens fan from HF than meet a Pens fan randomly at the bar who thinks MAF should be in Pittsburgh still.

Paging @Ragamu---naw, f*** it, nevermind.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I asked Siri what one centillion minus 1 was. She got so tired of talking she changed accents multiple times

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Bumped up my offer by $10k...

Doesn't sound like I'll get this property.

Did you say where the house is that you're bidding for? I'm just curious about it.

I just learned recently that you can take up to $10k out of your Roth IRA for a first time home payment, so I think I'm going to do that in like 4 years. Try to save up enough money so I can put $15k or so beyond that $10k from my Roth IRA for a house, I think that would work well.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Did you say where the house is that you're bidding for? I'm just curious about it.

I just learned recently that you can take up to $10k out of your Roth IRA for a first time home payment, so I think I'm going to do that in like 4 years. Try to save up enough money so I can put $15k or so beyond that $10k from my Roth IRA for a house, I think that would work well.

It's in Morningside. I'm excited but worried.

And closing costs are a bitch.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm in Highland Park. Highland and Wellesley area.

I guess I bike by your apartment like 3 times a week then :laugh:

I'm moving to the Highland Park Club Apartments in July, which I believe start on the corner of Negley and Wellesley going outbound. The area is super nice, so I'm happy about it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nine-Nine back on Thursday :thumbu:
giphy.gif

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I feel like there's a lot of shows I'd enjoy watching and/or should watch, but never get round to it.

Would also love to write a book one day on something, like hockey, but no idea how people get so many pages out of things.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Just met up with my Work Mummy at her house. Sounds like I got out at the right time :laugh:

Now in the pub (what a surprise) waiting for a footy mate to turn up. Afternoon drinking session :cool:

I only understood 90% of what you said. But it seems like you're having fun.

Work Mummy - older lady I used to work with. She never had a Daughter so she looked after me like I was her own child :laugh: albeit when I was early to mid 30's.

Work is now shit due to politics (National Health Service)

Pub - drinking establishment where I spend a fair amount of time and money

Footy - Football and not that f***ing yank bollocks that the Steelers attempt to play.

Afternoon drinking session - best way to spend any afternoon

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad