OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I am going to be section 208 row H.

Buccos hat and either a Fleury black or a Letang white (love my Quebecois heroes, sue me :laugh: ).

My seats are in 229. I'll have a Hornqvist shirt jersey but I'll also be wearing a grey zip up fleece with a yellow zipper.

My friends think I'm weird for (possibly) meeting people from this message board.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
My Mum just sent me a screen shot of her weather app. It’s currently 45c (113f) in my hometown right now. Meanwhile in Vancouver my backyard is under water because of all the rain :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
In the ever losing battle of getting my gf to stop wearing lululemon pants (she works at the HQ, it makes sense) when we go out, I finally bought her pants, proper pants. She has no excuse to wear that crap when we go for dinner at a restaurant with adults.

How are those even acceptable as "pants" anyway? People wear them to formal events. Savages.

My Mum just sent me a screen shot of her weather app. It’s currently 45c (113f) in my hometown right now. Meanwhile in Vancouver my backyard is under water because of all the rain :laugh:

Yeah windy and rainy, sucks. Also, 115F? Holy hell, are your parents running multiple AC units?

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
In the ever losing battle of getting my gf to stop wearing lululemon pants (she works at the HQ, it makes sense) when we go out, I finally bought her pants, proper pants. She has no excuse to wear that crap when we go for dinner at a restaurant with adults.

How are those even acceptable as "pants" anyway? People wear them to formal events. Savages.

Yeah windy and rainy, sucks. Also, 115F? Holy hell, are your parents running multiple AC units?

Firstly women should be encouraged to wear Lululemon at any occasion!

My Mum is still in the house I grew up in and never had A/C. Although my brother moved back home for about 6 months and he renovated his old room and put A/C in that room so I think my Mum just switched her bedroom once he moved out. The last New Year’s I was there it was 48c/119f and the overnight low was 28c/83f.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Firstly women should be encouraged to wear Lululemon at any occasion!

I've become desensitized to it. Sort of, there are some patterns she wears that you know.......

My Mum is still in the house I grew up in and never had A/C. Although my brother moved back home for about 6 months and he renovated his old room and put A/C in that room so I think my Mum just switched her bedroom once he moved out. The last New Year’s I was there it was 48c/119f and the overnight low was 28c/83f.

That's way too hot man, I'd be in full on panic mode because of the heat. I don't do well in temperatures over 30C.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I've become desensitized to it. Sort of, there are some patterns she wears that you know.......

That's way too hot man, I'd be in full on panic mode because of the heat. I don't do well in temperatures over 30C.

I lived with those temperatures in the Outback but it wasn’t humid the year I lived there which apparently has changed since I left. Humidity changes the comfort level big time.

I find Vancouver has a high humidity.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I lived with those temperatures in the Outback but it wasn’t humid the year I lived there which apparently has changed since I left. Humidity changes the comfort level big time.

I find Vancouver has a high humidity.

Very high humidity during the summer, which is why you feel gross. Dry heat is fine, feels less hot than humid heat for whatever scientific reason that I am too lazy to look up which will make sense of this.

I remember golfing in Arizona and felt fine, then I golfed in 35c weather in Vancouver just felt gross.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I remember as a kid getting a foot of snow at least once every winter. Now, it unusual to get an inch. There isn't even really much of a Spring anymore, either. Right in to OMFG it's hot. I miss having seasons. :(

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I remember as a kid getting a foot of snow at least once every winter. Now, it unusual to get an inch. There isn't even really much of a Spring anymore, either. Right in to OMFG it's hot. I miss having seasons. :(

Come out West. You’ll get 4 seasons in one day

Reactions: DegenX

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
We left pretty fast after the horn. My nephew was sleepwalking through the last 5 minutes. Didn't even cheer that much for the Tanger goal.

dhkwoyq.jpg

Apologies for earlier, I had no clue that the image was so massive. :laugh:

Reactions: DegenX

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
It’s cool @Randy Butternubs I’m always on the mobile site and never have had any issues with sizes. I wouldn’t have ever known unless the mods brought it up.

I don’t know how to check sizes for gifs and such but I think I’ve only ever had one deleted (due to size :laugh:).

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It’s cool @Randy Butternubs I’m always on the mobile site and never have had any issues with sizes. I wouldn’t have ever known unless the mods brought it up.

I don’t know how to check sizes for gifs and such but I think I’ve only ever had one deleted (due to size :laugh:).
the majority of the images I've ever had deleted were moose, because apparently there are a LOT of really big pictures of moose on google images :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Yeah when I am on mobile (like right now) I never know if my gifs are massive or not.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Saw a spam e-mail in my inbox from myself, some "hacker" sending me it with an old password for a different site - myspace maybe?.

Saying he had a video of me in a midst of "gentleman's literature" and would send it.

I laughed, deleted it and then laughed again.

Should change my e-mail password though as I haven't in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Butternubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->