OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Was going to go to the pub to watch the Liverpool v City game but other people couldn't make it or pulled out, so won't be watching. I was tempted to walk the 15 minutes to the offie to get a bottle of cider but I really can't be arsed to go out in the cold. Think I'll pass.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Busy day, queued about 45 minutes to get into the Musee d'Orsay but it was worth it as my favourite painting in the world is there; La Pie (the magpie) by Monet. They also have a wonderful collection of other Impressionists.

Then went for a bite to eat and the Ballet, La Dame aux Camélias. The music was gorgeous, especially the piano.

Reactions: EightyOne

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@ColePens Good luck with the job hunting.

rs_1024x575-181010051740-1024.mean-tweets-18.101018.jpg

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I was supposed to have lunch today with a girl at work I've been crushing on for months and she called off sick. Second time she has done this in the last 2 week. I guess I should take the hint but she seemed really into it at the time. Uggghhh.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I was supposed to have lunch today with a girl at work I've been crushing on for months and she called off sick. Second time she has done this in the last 2 week. I guess I should take the hint but she seemed really into it at the time. Uggghhh.

Schedule for a Wednesday. Maybe she's just maximizing three+ day weekends right now with it being holidays.

If she calls in on a Wednesday but works Tuesday and Thursday...Well...yeah

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

My take has been if they don't reschedule or offer an alternative time then they're not interested. :dunno:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Schedule for a Wednesday. Maybe she's just maximizing three+ day weekends right now with it being holidays.

If she calls in on a Wednesday but works Tuesday and Thursday...Well...yeah

Best advice I would give is never to be paranoid. If you ask if she is blowing you off, you might lose her even if she was not. No one likes the jealous/insecure type.

Just resechedule and make your interest clear. Not "OMG I am in love", just that you are interested.

-

Of course, I bought myself and my nephew nice Letang jerseys. Unfortunately my godson picked the yellow one.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Best advice I would give is never to be paranoid. If you ask if she is blowing you off, you might lose her even if she was not. No one likes the jealous/insecure type.

Just resechedule and make your interest clear. Not "OMG I am in love", just that you are interested.

-

Of course, I bought myself and my nephew nice Letang jerseys. Unfortunately my godson picked the yellow one.

I think I'm going to today's game. My friends suck though.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Well we already rescheduled once and she said she wants to again, nothing definitive though. I just don't want to be hectoring her, especially if she's actually seriously ill.

I thought lunch could be good to suss out if she's open to an actual date, we've only ever talked a couple times.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018

Don't say anything about it or bring it up. Act like you don't care and let her bring it up/reschedule. Two times is more than a coincidence.

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->