OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's snowing here in Vancouver as well, it's quite chaotic. It's times like today where I am reminded, a lot of you Canadians really can not drive in the snow at all.

I had this moron in a Challenger try to peel out in front of me. Because his was AWD, this ****tard thought he could drive all normally. He narrowly hit 3 cars and then spun out into a curb. Dumb ass.
Youre in Vancouver? Paint me jelly. I am not a west coaster and don't want to be one, but Vancouver looks so damn beautiful.

Yo, when I lived in DC and it snowed even a coating (or even rain for that matter) there were accidents like crazy. People rear ending people, cars ended up in trees and flipped on the side of the road. lol ... they all drive incredibly wreckless and fast in DC it is no wonder...

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Youre in Vancouver? Paint me jelly. I am not a west coaster and don't want to be one, but Vancouver looks so damn beautiful.

Yo, when I lived in DC and it snowed even a coating (or even rain for that matter) there were accidents like crazy. People rear ending people, cars ended up in trees and flipped on the side of the road. lol ... they all drive incredibly wreckless and fast in DC it is no wonder...

Pa, to Columbus, to Seattle, to Vancouver.

It's where my job has taken me as well as my gf. She worked at the DC for Lululemon in Columbus, which had her transfer over to Vancouver and I transferred to Seattle a little while later and then Vancouver after that. It's nice here, but man the drivers are beyond reckless and that's not even talking about the drivers when it snows. Just normally, they're absolutely idiotic here.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Pa, to Columbus, to Seattle, to Vancouver.

It's where my job has taken me as well as my gf. She worked at the DC for Lululemon in Columbus, which had her transfer over to Vancouver and I transferred to Seattle a little while later and then Vancouver after that. It's nice here, but man the drivers are beyond reckless and that's not even talking about the drivers when it snows. Just normally, they're absolutely idiotic here.

Nice. You got out of here at least. I went from PA to Chicago, San Antonio, DC, Palmerola/Comayagua Honduras, DC, PA =/ UGH
Only back to pa because I turned down a job in DC with the DOD, which I never should have done, but it only paid 60k and I can't support a family on that in that area. My buddy owns a security firm outside Riva MD, keeps offering me work, but I'm too lazy to go back and pick up roots.

You're lucky you got moving around... I love moving around for work never sitting still too long, but once you settle in it is such a chore to move.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nice. You got out of here at least. I went from PA to Chicago, San Antonio, DC, Palmerola/Comayagua Honduras, DC, PA =/ UGH
Only back to pa because I turned down a job in DC with the DOD, which I never should have done, but it only paid 60k and I can't support a family on that in that area. My buddy owns a security firm outside Riva MD, keeps offering me work, but I'm too lazy to go back and pick up roots.

You're lucky you got moving around... I love moving around for work never sitting still too long, but once you settle in it is such a chore to move.
Yeah at first it was fine, I didn't mind the move, when I got to Washington, I went from Bellevue to Seattle and then back to Bellevue and then to Vancouver finally. But the move back and forth and even from coast to coast just sort of wore me down. It's why when we both finally got to Vancouver, it was a matter of "Should we buy here?" and we looked around and found a nice Condo that was just built, then a few years later, built the house we're in now.

In my 20's and 30's, moving around would have been more of an adventure. But then you kind of just want to be in one spot for a long time before you move again.

What was your original username here? I feel like I've read your posts when I lurked on this board.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah at first it was fine, I didn't mind the move, when I got to Washington, I went from Bellevue to Seattle and then back to Bellevue and then to Vancouver finally. But the move back and forth and even from coast to coast just sort of wore me down. It's why when we both finally got to Vancouver, it was a matter of "Should we buy here?" and we looked around and found a nice Condo that was just built, then a few years later, built the house we're in now.

In my 20's and 30's, moving around would have been more of an adventure. But then you kind of just want to be in one spot for a long time before you move again.

What was your original username here? I feel like I've read your posts when I lurked on this board.

Never changed my username. I'm not really a shoplifter, nobody outside of my group of friends would get the joke. I changed my profile pic 2 times since joining here. First it was grumpy old men then it was mr peanut butter.

iu

6rZOCAVe_400x400.jpg

Now my polish roots flag.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Was hoping to see a football game in Spain whilst there but all teams are playing away. :(

Looking forward to lounging in the pool, doing nothing.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
There's been snow on the mountains around the sf bay area, here. From a dusting to half a foot. It melts off fast.

For reference, this rarely happens. A handful of events over a ten year period, type of rare.

Reactions: 66-30-33

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It snowed a ton back in 2015, then again last year. It snows here and has while I've been living here, but it rarely ever sticks that long. This time, it might stick for a while. Makes for a fun commute.
Saw a guy trying to drift in the snow on purpose, his only reason to drive was to spin out of control into both lanes.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Lol you could hear him coming for probably 5 or 6 blocks before he went past me and after.

...dodge challenger/charger or used 2003 5 series with ebay M badges and a terrible exhaust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad