OT: Cole's Funhouse of Honour - AINT NOBODY WEARING CROCS IN HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
My sodium intake is terrible.

2300mg is the recommended amount but I hear from dieticians (on TikTok :laugh:) that the latest research is looking like that will drop to 1800mg and will be in the new recommendations soon

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

Probablt not as bad as when you are younger but it’ll catch up with you.

My doctor always says once you hit 30 your health starts to drop off. After 50 it really accelerates and nutrition and exercise become even more important.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
f***, I still can't figure out what the f*** that new Doolittle movie was...it's on Hbo/Crave and I am still perplexed.

RDJ and his production made this movie, he made this. What in the blue f*** is that accent?

Why would someone do this.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
By the title and Katie Cuoco having a top billing...yeah...dont even really need to see it to confirm
It's ridiculously bad. Like ooh a murder, oh but lets keep flirting with dudes and hooking up with them, also booze, oh hey now a potential abuse story, like holy f***, can these writers write something plausible that lives in some sort of proper reality?

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
It's ridiculously bad. Like ooh a murder, oh but lets keep flirting with dudes and hooking up with them, also booze, oh hey now a potential abuse story, like holy f***, can these writers write something plausible that lives in some sort of proper reality?

I’m intrigued by the plot. Might give it a watch

Reactions: EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I’m intrigued by the plot. Might give it a watch
You'll enjoy the same plot device they used for her in Big Bang Theory...

"God she's mediocre, let's put her in tight tops and low cut ones."

That's basically her in this show. Oh and a childhood history of being an alcoholic, talking to the imaginary ghost of the person she boinked (this time) and died.

I gave it 2 episodes, that was enough to stop.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Thanks, i hate it

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
A little trick for those who broke down and bought a Microsoft Xbox Series X. Or S for that matter.

You can currently take advantage of several Black Friday deals.

One of the best is that you can buy three years of Game Pass Ultimate for basically around $150. Just get a two year and one year gold card from somewhere like Costco, where I got mine. That is a little under $150. Then they are offering an upgrade to Ultimate for $1.

After that just about everyone has three month Game Pass Ultimate Gift Cards for around $20. They limit how many you can buy, but since everyone is offering them for around the same price, you can buy them several places.

In the end, I signed up for six and a half years of Ultimate for under $450.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
4o2pf1.jpg

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
There's also tremendous deals on the Microsoft store! I just bought one of my favorite games, Sleeping Dogs ,+ all DLC, for 4.99. There's hundreds of discounts that are live right now including a ton of AAA games from the big publishes like Square Enix, Rockstar, etc. Highly recommend checking it out.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's also tremendous deals on the Microsoft store! I just bought one of my favorite games, Sleeping Dogs ,+ all DLC, for 4.99. There's hundreds of discounts that are live right now including a ton of AAA games from the big publishes like Square Enix, Rockstar, etc. Highly recommend checking it out.

Everyone is taking advantage of deals right now...you with that, @Tom Hanks just paid $200 for some PHub life time account, no clue what that is. But I am thinking about taking advantage of the $1 per month at The Athletic, is it really worth even $1 right now with barely any NHL talk?

Time to scour Amazon and Chapters to see what I can take advantage of,

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->