OT: Cole's DJ Booth - Butterjoint Burgers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
There's a really fun Czech bar in Denver, Sobo 151, that I went to when I was there last year. It's a bit of a hockey bar and has some really good food. I had the schnitzel, dumplings and duck gravy with some devil's toast. It was delicious enough to make me forget the whooping the Pens just got from the Bolts that evening.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Old stuff. Moncton is notorious for it's roads.

I was almost going to move out that way about 5 years ago (NB or NS). I saw the house prices out there. I looked at one closely in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Big property 3 bedroom house in decent condition for $30,000. At that price it doesn’t matter too much what your wage is. Just too cold for my liking.

Reactions: BHD

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Construction on literally every street where I live.
One of the three bridges to leave Neville island is closed for the next year. Of course it's the one I use for work. Means I won't really have time to go home for my lunch breaks until it's back open. Blah.

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
One of the three bridges to leave Neville island is closed for the next year. Of course it's the one I use for work. Means I won't really have time to go home for my lunch breaks until it's back open. Blah.

One of the bridges in the city is expected to be shutdown for the next couple of years. It's for a good cause, but the other bridge is going to be backed up like crazy in the meantime.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I was almost going to move out that way about 5 years ago (NB or NS). I saw the house prices out there. I looked at one closely in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Big property 3 bedroom house in decent condition for $30,000. At that price it doesn’t matter too much what your wage is. Just too cold for my liking.

Yeah, the Maritimes is an affordable place to live. There's stuff there and property isn't stupid expensive like it is in Toronto or Vancouver.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba

$30,000??? That house must be haunt...oh...Nova Scotia. Yeah, that's too expensive.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Don't know what it is but I just can't get over this post holiday fatigue. Even with 8-10 hours sleep I am waking up tired. I could fall asleep right now.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
My pugs (black one) blood work came back. Not great news one of his kidney levels jumped up most others were stable but creatinine is the major one.

His creatinine has been hovering between 128-177 for the last 3 years (normal 44-133). It jumped to 227 :( although when he was in hospital 3.5 years ago it was over 800 (basically your going to die soon).

More exercise, cut a little back of his food to get his weight down and added probiotic powder and will check in 3 months. Can’t get his dental work done now until it comes down which left too long can cause problems for the kidneys too :help:.

Could be better, could be worse, he’s still happy. :)

AC6AA641-471E-48C3-A4A9-13F941ECEA45.jpeg

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
My pugs (black one) blood work came back. Not great news one of his kidney levels jumped up most others were stable but creatinine is the major one.

His creatinine has been hovering between 128-177 for the last 3 years (normal 44-133). It jumped to 227 :( although when he was in hospital 3.5 years ago it was over 800 (basically your going to die soon).

More exercise, cut a little back of his food to get his weight down and added probiotic powder and will check in 3 months. Can’t get his dental work done now until it comes down which left too long can cause problems for the kidneys too :help:.

Could be better, could be worse, he’s still happy. :)

View attachment 136099
What a pair of cuties! Thanks for the update! Not the best news, no, but at least you have a plan of action instead of a prepare yourself situation. Give him some extra pets for me :)

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Don't know what it is but I just can't get over this post holiday fatigue. Even with 8-10 hours sleep I am waking up tired. I could fall asleep right now.

That is me everyday :laugh:

Idk what it is, I can't sleep in beyond 8 anymore and I want to go to bed every night at like 9. I guess this is what it's like getting old.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
That is me everyday :laugh:

Idk what it is, I can't sleep in beyond 8 anymore and I want to go to bed every night at like 9. I guess this is what it's like getting old.

It’s what it’s like when you start working full time.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
WTF McSkillet drives over 100 miles per hour in the wrong direction on the highway in his McLaren and kills a mother and 12 year old daughter along with himself because he could not commit suicide alone and had to take people out with him. He was a big youtuber for CSGO but got trade banned a while back and lost all his money he was making (a lot of money).

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
It’s what it’s like when you start working full time.

I guess it could be worse, it's not the worst thing to go to bed early and wake up early. I'm in week 8 now of full time and I've basically fully switched to this sleep schedule, to the point where I'm debating going to bed rn.

On the McSkillet thing, I mean, his name is McSkillet. I'm not going to guess with the username that's a McDonald's breakfast wrap is the sharpest tool in the toolbox. It's disgusting that he picked that way to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->