Perfetti vs Rossi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Perfetti by a big margin. I like nearly every part of his game better. Rossi might skate a little better and compete a little harder. That’s about it.

Reactions: Dominance

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
I think it’s Close but I’ll go with Rossi, he doesn’t have as good high end skill as Perfetti and isn’t as “tall” but I think he’s better at pretty much better at most other categories.

Also think he’s more likely to stick at Centre.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Rossi. The only thing not to love about him is his size, and even then, he makes up for it with unreal lower body strength.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Perfetti by a big margin. I like nearly every part of his game better. Rossi might skate a little better and compete a little harder. That’s about it.
Agreed. They’re both undersized and missing the blazing speed most undersized players use to get by, but Perfetti has very highly projectable offensive attributes including some of the best hands and shot in the draft, as well as excellent vision and the rare ability to really change the pace of play, which most high producers at the NHL level possess.

I watched Rossi a ton this year and don’t see the same kind of offensive talent despite the outrageous numbers.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I'll take Rossi 10 times out of 10. Better defensively, on faceoffs, in the corners, better skater, far more physical. Equally as good a stickhandler even if he isn't as flashy as Perfetti is on a consistent basis. Equally good shot, and for whatever reason he's becoming criminally underrated as a playmaker on HFboards over the past month. The kid is an incredible passer who knows exactly what play to make and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille