Prospect Info: Cole Krygier (2018, #201 overall), Michigan State Univ. (NCAA)

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Headed to Michigan State with his identical twin brother Christian (Isles 7th). Cole played F till he was 16 but switched to D when he joined USHL. Been paired with his brother ever since. Played Hlinka Tournament and is considered a defensive D with some upside on the offensive end. Both he and his brother are gritty guys and not afraid to drop the mitts. At 6'3"/197 Cole and his twin are still growing. Be interesting to see if they end up together paired in the pros at some point. As 7th rounders that's a good possibility.

Cats can always use more grit. :)

Reactions: harv33173

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
They were drafted like 5 picks apart too lol. Another Florida native from Orlando, son of Chad Krygier former Mighty Duck.
Yup. Played 6 seasons for Caps, 2 for the Ducks and 2 for the Whalers.

I think you got his first name wrong......it's Todd. Offensive Defenseman who had 100 NHL goals in his career. Did end up with the Orlando Solar Bears to finish up his last 2 years before retiring. I think he's doing some coaching at Western Michigan as his kids were all born and raised in Michigan. :)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yup. Played 6 seasons for Caps, 2 for the Ducks and 2 for the Whalers.

I think you got his first name wrong......it's Todd. Offensive Defenseman who had 100 NHL goals in his career. Did end up with the Orlando Solar Bears to finish up his last 2 years before retiring. I think he's doing some coaching at Western Michigan as his kids were all born and raised in Michigan. :)

Yeah Todd my bad

He was decent in nhl 97 that's why I have a fondness for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad