Prospect Info: Cole Caufield (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Man I've seen that clip on twitter a dozen times, watched it a dozen times.

It's not until this very moment that I realized he didn't do the typical between the legs shot.

Lawd!

That boy good!

Yeah, it was the same in my case. I initially saw the move in pretty bad twitter video quality and didn't notice that last bit.

That’s my favorite move IRL when I play lmfao

impressive! Has anyone ever used it in the NHL? I feel like I'd remember a move like that but I don't watch as much as I used to.

Reactions: 417

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I don't know if CC will get killed out there or if he will be the star of the show but, this team needs a spark and they have to see if he can be that. This is as close to playoff hockey as we are going to see in the regular season, two bubble teams fighting it out for the final playoff spot, the time is now.
Yes a spark!!
We can't score to save ourselves................................you know who can?
Cole Caufield!!!

Cap issues you say? Surprise surprise..............a GM who left 8M on the books routinely year after year, doesn't know how to manage the $$$ involved as we get tight to the cap.....hmmm, interesting eh...
Maybe, just maybe we could get someone who..........................

Last edited:
Reactions: Miller Time

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Remember reading a quote by Gretzky where he said the most important aspect for a young player is practice. Be patient people.

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Remember reading a quote by Gretzky where he said the most important aspect for a young player is practice. Be patient people.
True, but patience is tough when the last 5-6 years have beaten us down over and over....
We now are feeling that Caufield could be a huge help, and all just want him added to the lineup.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Then he should be in freakin laval
Exactly.
It was actually, unwittingly, an argument to leave him in Laval. ... with the travel and condensed schedule there hasn’t been a lot of practice time. (One of the practices was unscheduled)

if the Habs decide to play him, then that’s another matter.

Reactions: HabsForHire

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Exactly.
It was actually, unwittingly, an argument to leave him in Laval. ... with the travel and condensed schedule there hasn’t been a lot of practice time. (One of the practices was unscheduled)

if the Habs decide to play him, then that’s another matter.
I wanted him with the habs when laval was off for two weeks but send him back now. What a dumb organization

Reactions: WeThreeKings

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Drouins been trying to play through a wrist injury that has kept him from being able to shoot for a while. The hope was he could still survive simply with his playmaking but obviously at a certain point you just need the guy to heal up as he’s been pretty useless.

Took him 40 games to understand ? It probably has nothing to do with that old injury...

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I haven't had time this season to familiarize myself with this year's taxi squad rules. I'm sure this has likely been explained somewhere else but could someone please explain why Caufield isn't in Laval right now getting pro games under his belt? I know the Habs have cap issues and roster call-up issues but shouldn't Caufield be playing games until these cap/call-up issues get resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad