Prospect Info: Cole Caufield (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Drouin is most likely not injured, he's the softest player in the league. They told him that he's gotta sit out next game and act like he's injured in order to liberate capspace to play Caufield. Good move if that's the case.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Drouin is most likely not injured, he's the softest player in the league. They told him that he's gotta sit out next game and act like he's injured in order to liberate capspace to play Caufield. Good move if that's the case.
Drouins been trying to play through a wrist injury that has kept him from being able to shoot for a while. The hope was he could still survive simply with his playmaking but obviously at a certain point you just need the guy to heal up as he’s been pretty useless.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

According to Francois Gagnon (not sure he has this right) if Drouin is considered injured for tomorrow, we can call up Caufield as an emergency call up that doesn't count towards using up that last call up - but, in order to make it under the cap, we must also use Lindgren as the emergency call up back up instead of Primeau.

He explains it all here:
Canadiens : Cole Caufield pour remplacer Jonathan Drouin samedi? (L'Antichambre)

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I was thinking the same thing, pathetic if its the case

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Drouins been trying to play through a wrist injury that has kept him from being able to shoot for a while. The hope was he could still survive simply with his playmaking but obviously at a certain point you just need the guy to heal up as he’s been pretty useless.

In rds.ca they said it was a cold/flu but not covid - unless I misunderstood.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
If we won last night I would says it's Primeau and Evans but they didn't so it will be Allen and Caufield imo

I think you're right. Most important game of the season, may very well be our playoffs on the line tonight. Can't see any scenario we start Primeau tonight.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
You'll also possible get an infraction or post edit for the bolded. We're not allowed to talk about that.

fight-club-gif-011.gif

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I don't know if CC will get killed out there or if he will be the star of the show but, this team needs a spark and they have to see if he can be that. This is as close to playoff hockey as we are going to see in the regular season, two bubble teams fighting it out for the final playoff spot, the time is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad