Prospect Info: Cole Caufield II (Montreal 15th overall in 2019 draft) mod warning # 560

How many goals will Caufield score in the 3 development camp scrimmages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Grimaldi did have a lot of hype back then. Glad hes finally found a role in the NHL
Numbers speak for themselves though, because one was hyped back in the day is not an omen of how Caufield will turn out just cause they are short.

Caufield has already surpassed in two years and by a good margin what took Grimaldi to accomplish in 5.....Caufield will probably triple Grimaldi’s totals in almost half the time.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I asked before in the previous thread but it got locked before I could get any answers.

I haven't had time to follow anything outside the Habs the past year, especially nothing at the junior level, so what's the worst case scenario for Caufield?

Should we expect a somewhat better Christian Thomas if he doesn't pan out?

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I asked before in the previous thread but it got locked before I could get any answers.

I haven't had time to follow anything outside the Habs the past year, especially nothing at the junior level, so what's the worst case scenario for Caufield?

Should we expect a somewhat better Christian Thomas if he doesn't pan out?
Pirri I'd say.

Reactions: c3z4r

Jul 6, 2016
You just cant post things like this without substantiation, come on man.

So yes, right now its an accusation, because you have no proof other than your own opinion on anything you're saying concerning this particular notion

I am sure you're never done that yourself....:sarcasm: I am not he first one nor the last one to come up on this board with that type of statement. You can find that in every single threads on this board by tons of posters, and many, many times in each and every thread. Call the police and the judges if you're not happy. My statement is not life or health threatening at all. It's a f***ing discussion board about hockey.

If Habs had still York and Caufield available to them, they would have had a hard time picking which one they really wanted. It would had made their life a lot less easier for sure.

btfbird

Apr 22, 2012
I find that he reminds me of Mike Cammalleri and if that is what he turns out to be its a great find at 15th overall, especially seeing what Cammy did in a tougher time for small players.

Reactions: HankyZetts

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I find that he reminds me of Mike Cammalleri and if that is what he turns out to be its a great find at 15th overall, especially seeing what Cammy did in a tougher time for small players.

Also my first impression. Plus I think he has more of a team attitude. Not certain but it seems that way.

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
What are the chances Montréal will want him to develop in the CHL?

Next to none. The kid needs to develop physically and there's no better place for that than in the NCAA.

Gally is total gym rat. Borderline obsessive with it from what I hear.

Mr bodybuilder probably liked that when he selected him.

Lucky for us.

You are right, Caufield was bpa. Problem is Timmins started drafting by needs after the first round

Never was a fan of the BPA ideology. That's just a rule of thumb and like most rule of thumbs meant for people too dumb to use reason.

For a team with arguably the best player on the planet and a #2C who’d be a #1C on 2/3 of the teams in the league, they sure have a lot holes on that roster.

Especially since that supposed #2C is actually a top line Winger.

He's solid but his 5 primary assists during the whole year are kind of disappointing playing on that stacked team

So greatest sniper all time out of the NDTP but unhappy with him not also being a dominating playmaker... SMH

I am sure you're never done that yourself....:sarcasm: I am not he first one nor the last one to come up on this board with that type of statement. You can find that in every single threads on this board by tons of posters, and many, many times in each and every thread. Call the police and the judges if you're not happy. My statement is not life or health threatening at all. It's a ****ing discussion board about hockey.

If Habs had still York and Caufield available to them, they would have had a hard time picking which one they really wanted. It would had made their life a lot less easier for sure.

So you admit you pulled that out of your backside? Not cool bud.

Reactions: Pickles

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Cammalleri didnt have caufield Hands he had a shot not doubt but Caufield has the whole arsenal of shots also Caufield seems way more dynamic.

I would compare Skinner like a new Cammaleri, Cammy wasnt fast per say he was sneaky and his one timers were great. Caufield is more like a potential slightly better Dabrincat.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Caufield’s playmaking, average or below average? Good?
imo very underated. he mainly just super hungry for goals I Saw him make very nice passes. Im convinced his pass count will increased big time once in the big league and his goals will drop obviously. not worried. but his forte is obviously goals and it will remain that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->