Confirmed with Link: Colby Cave signs two-year, two-way deal with Bruins

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
896850858.jpg

General manager Don Sweeney announced Saturday the club reached a two-year, two-way deal with the 23-year-old forward. The NHL cap hit is $675,000, a minor bump ($20,000 in average annual value, according to
CapFriendly) from the entry-level deal he signed in April 2015.

Colby Cave signs two-year, two-way deal with Bruins - The Boston Globe

Reactions: Alicat

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
High quality AHL leader.

Mostly likely will wear a letter in Providence, possibly eve the C this year.

From a Boston standpoint, yes, likely a depth 4th liner if he comes up

I really can't understand why there would be anything negative said about this

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Meh signing.

might be a "meh signing" as far as impacting the Bruins at the NHL level but I started reading and following Mark Divver about mid way through the year, really love his coverage, fair, honest and at times, constructive when criticizing. He often spoke about Cave and his solid play and leadership down there so he has value. How these kids develop at the AHL level and how they learn how to take care of themselves and act off the ice is equally important to how they perform on the ice, maybe Cave is just one of those guys the B`s value in being able to be a leader in that area?

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
might be a "meh signing" as far as impacting the Bruins at the NHL level but I started reading and following Mark Divver about mid way through the year, really love his coverage, fair, honest and at times, constructive when criticizing. He often spoke about Cave and his solid play and leadership down there so he has value. How these kids develop at the AHL level and how they learn how to take care of themselves and act off the ice is equally important to how they perform on the ice, maybe Cave is just one of those guys the B`s value in being able to be a leader in that area?

Maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->