Recalled/Assigned: Colby Cave Recalled

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
Hopefully the latter, send a message to Khaira that if he's not going to work hard to stay on this team Tippett/Holland will bring somebody up that will
Given Khaira‘s PK numbers that someone in a different thread pointed out, he’s unlikely to go anywhere. He is the best PKer on the team, apparently

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Cave is not an nhl player. Russell isn't really either but I prefer him even over Cave.

Hopefully he just watches from the press box.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Benson needs to play more then 4th line minutes

Benson needs to improve his acceleration and skating. He was probably the slowest AHL all-star - it was really noticeable in that free flowing game that he lacks wheels.

Colby Cave and Markus Granlund are the two best forwards on the Condors... and that's sad.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'll go on record as saying that I like what Cave brings to the table and that IMO he is a NHL depth player. I've been wanting to see Cave-Sheahan-Archibald for some time.

Reactions: rickysusedsht

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Benson needs to improve his acceleration and skating. He was probably the slowest AHL all-star - it was really noticeable in that free flowing game that he lacks wheels.

Colby Cave and Markus Granlund are the two best forwards on the Condors... and that's sad.
As they should be... as our real prospects develop.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Honestly, why not bring up Currie as well who's #2 in the AHL in shots... maybe some of that offense generation clicks here at the NHL level with a better level of teammates to cash in on rebounds/deflections etc.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Honestly, why not bring up Currie who's #2 in the AHL in shots... maybe some of that offense generation clicks here at the NHL level with a better level of teammates to cash in on rebounds/deflections etc.
We don't need a RW.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
We don't need a RW.
Well it's not as if all the other right shots on this team are filling the net either... and I'm sure you can stick a guy like Currie anywhere in the bottom 6 on the wing and just see what he might add to the mix, regardless of the side they shoot from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad