Colby Cave | In Memoriam

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Thoughts and Prayers to Colby and his family. This year has truly been a disaster

Reactions: Strafer

CoffeyMcMan

Mar 24, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Thoughts and Prayers to Colby and his family. This year has truly been a disaster

Yeah, sincerely hope he recovers from that. On a sidenote, as a european I am really curious about that phrase "thoughts and prayers". Is that just a way to say one hopes he recovers from that or do people in north america who say that actually sit down and pray for the guy. No judging here, I am just really curious, we also have phrases that are not meant literally.

DutchBoy41

Nov 26, 2013
Yeah, sincerely hope he recovers from that. On a sidenote, as a european I am really curious about that phrase "thoughts and prayers". Is that just a way to say one hopes he recovers from that or do people in north america who say that actually sit down and pray for the guy. No judging here, I am just really curious, we also have phrases that are not meant literally.

The phrase is more figurative than literal although those that use it do tend to be religious so I assume that there is a small percentage of people that follow through and literally pray.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013

It's a generic way of just saying you're thinking about the person/situation and hoping for the best.

But, as someone else said, religious or spiritual types might say a few words or try to send some good energy their way. I did as I was going to sleep last night, it can't hurt - hopefully some good news soon!

Reactions: brentashton

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
:(

innzKqK.png

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Wish him and his family all the best. I can only imagine how hard it is on his family.

A number of years ago I had a head injury with a brain bleed that was misdiagnosed for a few days, then was put in a medically induced coma to heal. Was 50/50 for a bit but I turned out alright.

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
How did this happen? Was he in a car accident or something? Just terrible news.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Try to think positive thoughts over him. Hopefully Cave is healing now. Let's focus on praying he makes a full recovery and is able to lead a full and fulfilling life after all this
This is a very important statement. I have a friend who’s been in a coma since 1st week of November after a brain bleed. The family has posters on the wall about only positive thoughts allowed, have even gone so far as not allowing the medical staff to talk inside the room if it’s not positive. Get well soon Colby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad