Confirmed with Link: COL trades Barrie(50% retained)/Kerfoot/2020 6th to TOR for Kadri/Rosen/2020 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
:laugh: It was between him and Umberger...not many NHLers whose last names start(ed) with a U lol

All time it'd have to be Garry Unger. Now it'd have to be Linus Ullmark - he's at least a current NHLer.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
All time it'd have to be Garry Unger. Now it'd have to be Linus Ullmark - he's at least a current NHLer.

Yeah, but Ullmark's a goalie and how is a goalie going to replace the great Bura? (plus he totally slipped my mind)

Upshall & Umberger are at least forwards, Upshall having "played" in the NHL pretty recently (IIRC); meaning that his nacho game should still be on point...which we're going to need when Bura is gone...

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, but Ullmark's a goalie and how is a goalie going to replace the great Bura? (plus he totally slipped my mind)

Upshall & Umberger are at least forwards, Upshall having "played" in the NHL pretty recently (IIRC); meaning that his nacho game should still be on point...which we're going to need when Bura is gone...

True, nacho game matters...

Go with first name, that way we could dig up Uwe Krupp's highlight clip :)

Urho Vaakanainen?

Reactions: cgf

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto

Thought you guys might enjoy seeing this. Loving Barrie so far and will def be cheering for the Avs and my boy Kadri. How has Rosen looked so far? A lot of us on the leafs board thought he should have played the entire year with us last season.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Thought you guys might enjoy seeing this. Loving Barrie so far and will def be cheering for the Avs and my boy Kadri. How has Rosen looked so far? A lot of us on the leafs board thought he should have played the entire year with us last season.

Wait... I was told by many posters on here that Barrie sucked. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Big Cactus and cgf

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron

Coach Punch Imlach didn't like long hair or facial hair. When the long haired blond Garry Unger was playing for the Blues, Unger was dating Miss America. Imlach's comment about Unger. "First he looks like Miss America, now he's dating her."

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Coach Punch Imlach didn't like long hair or facial hair. When the long haired blond Garry Unger was playing for the Blues, Unger was dating Miss America. Imlach's comment about Unger. "First he looks like Miss America, now he's dating her."
One of the most despicable characters to ever be associated with the game of hockey.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Keep that handy. You will need it while watching Kerfoot for the next four years.

Reactions: Big Cactus

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
One of the most despicable characters to ever be associated with the game of hockey.

You're right about Imlach. Actually he was friendly with Unger. Imlach's son and Unger played junior together. Unger started his NHL with the Leafs under Imlach. So this barb to Unger was probably good natured.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
So you finally agree with the trade-Barrie crowd?
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad