RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
GDT.jpg

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Their bottom-6 is scary again. A bunch of no-names, but guys that are chewing up legit NHL competition. They've retooled it and now they're quick, persistent, and on the puck in seconds on the forecheck. I hope Sammy and Cale are ready for some quick decision making and quicker passes out of the zone tonight, otherwise it could get ugly.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Chambers is saying Barbi will be playing in place of Zads. God I hope this isn't true.

I wonder if Zads got banged up last game

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
Sitting Z so the Penguins don't get a timely "phantom" Power Play? Why Barberio over Rosen? Can someone explain this one to me?

Reactions: missionAvs

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Should be a good one tonight.

Happy to see Compher back and playing RW next to Jost.

Baberio was really bad in his last game and whatever Zadorov did against the Caps to piss off Bednar couldn't have been worse than that. He was clearly annoyed with Zadorov though based on the benching and I'm guessing it might have something to do with penalties.

Can't ignore the Cole factor either. I have no doubt he would've been in the top four next to either Makar or EJ if he was healthy to start the season. I'm sure Zadorov will get back in but it may not be the same role if Cole and Makar play well together.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Not happy with Z sitting over Barberio. f***. Is he banged up or something? Anyways, we need to win this must win game.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I guess I don't understand how you can be mad at, and bench a guy for constantly getting called for phantom penalties. Happens at least once a game where he's called for something just because he's Zadorov.

What's the kid supposed to do?

Reactions: Lemonlimey

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I guess I don't understand how you can be mad at, and bench a guy for constantly getting called for phantom penalties. Happens at least once a game where he's called for something just because he's Zadorov.

What's the kid supposed to do?

Is this why he's sitting? That pisses me off if true.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can somebody tell me what Zadorov did? I didn’t understand why he was benched last game and I certainly don’t understand why he’s a scratch today. In fact I thought he was really good against Washington.

Z has a stint every year where he plays awful and gets scratched. I’m not surprised it’s come again, except I don’t know what he’s done to earn it this time.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Maybe on a positive note, I wonder if Cole could help Makar settle down a bit. There have already been far too many breakdowns resulting from something Makar did/didn't do. Cole's always talking and he's a smarter player than Zadorov. Well, smarter when he's not making a poor pinch for no apparent reason and getting caught.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad