drink when you hear:

“wow this game has a playoff feel”

subsequently:

physicality equaling a “rivalry” :eyeroll:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Zuccarello has to stay out of the box. That long stick of his is getting him into trouble. Oh, and Greenway? Marcus can take care of himself.

Reactions: 63firebird

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
F1 race into a Wild game later. Should be a good day.

Hope the Wild can play their game and not chase the rough stuff all night. Assuming we will see a Deslauriers fight with the Avs plug but hopefully that is the extent of it and they can get to the point of trying to win the actual game.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Can’t stand the Avs but my brother in law and many on here consider them overrated? Are they 15 points clear of the rest of the division on hype or luck? Love to see a win today but don’t count on the PK saving the day. Wild need to stay out of the box. Foligno fighting is accomplishing zero. He is way more valuable playing hockey leading a shut down line. The useless fight versus the Canucks threw off the lines and they barely won. Don’t get me wrong, sticking up for team mates and heavy hits I love but these staged fights did not inspire anything.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018

Hope the Wild can play their game and not chase the rough stuff all night. Assuming we will see a Deslauriers fight with the Avs plug but hopefully that is the extent of it and they can get to the point of trying to win the actual game.
MacDiramid is no easy scrap for Deslaurier or Middleton. Hopefully the Wild can get a lead and not have that the focus.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Can you quantify the importance for me in either Stanley Cups or Libraries of Congress?

If we win, 0 Cup difference. If we lose, it costs us at least...3 Stanley Cups.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hope Jost gets on the board tonight, he has been playing well enough to put up a couple. Stay out of the box and get in Makar's face, hope for another stellar net front game from JEE. We win the 5v5 play, but special teams is heavily in their favor.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I don’t get the early start on the 2nd night of a B2B. Not that 2 hours matters much, but I don’t get why this game isn’t at 7

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

McDermid is a very tough guy, but Deslaurier is his match, leaving Foligno and Middleton free range. Tough luck for Perez today.

Last edited:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
A win today and I’d probably start getting my hopes up again that we can win a couple rounds. I’m ready to get hurt again

Reactions: fgobuzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad