Proposal: Col - fla

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
So here you're saying that there's no proof that living/playing at altitude doesn't factor in, but you're also saying there's no proof that it does.

So again, it's his body, and his decision. He was more than wiling to re-sign here, which means he'd likely accept a trade back to Denver. If he truly thought it were a serious risk to his health, I'm sure he'd quietly tell Dale Tallon not to trade him to the Avs and Tallon would most certainly oblige.

Fair or unfair, it's not your call, nor is it mine or anyone else's other than his.

I think it's less likely he'd come back to Denver because he felt disrespected by not getting an offer. But with new people in charge maybe that doesn't matter as much.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I think it's less likely he'd come back to Denver because he felt disrespected by not getting an offer. But with new people in charge maybe that doesn't matter as much.

Now that I agree with. It was a common thread with the old guard. Laperriere, Brunette, and Theodore all left on bad terms because the Avs lowballed them with "hey, we tried" offers. You can argue the Avs made the right decision on at least one of those players in hindsight, but it still was a terrible way to handle those situations. If you're not interested, just say so.

That said, yeah, I think he'd be more amenable to a deal now that most of those guys are gone, but I think getting Flash now would be far too much risk and too little reward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad