Proposal: COL/EDM/OTT 3 way trade: Barrie to EDM, Karlsson to COL

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Hahaha!
He picked up the puck because there was no way he was ever coming back to the s**t show in Ottawa.
Willing to bet your posting rights?
If you're wrong you are confined to the Leafs board. If I'm wrong I'm confined to the Sens board.

Duration 1 season.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
In what universe is Tyson Barrie worth 10th Overall? He is ok, nothing super special!

Avs44

May 16, 2011
In what universe is Tyson Barrie worth 10th Overall? He is ok, nothing super special!

Haha yes, not special at all. Just the second best PPG among all D last year behind Karlsson, pacing for 68 points over 82 games, and still finished top 10 in D scoring despite playing fewer games than every D in front of him, and fewer games than the next 22 defenders who finished behind him. Scored 14 goals despite missing 14 games. Since he joined the league full time in 2013/14 to today just 11th in total points among D, just 11th in total goals scored, just 9th in total even strength points.

What an OK player though. Moar picks!

Reactions: The Merchant

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Willing to bet your posting rights?
If you're wrong you are confined to the Leafs board. If I'm wrong I'm confined to the Sens board.

Duration 1 season.
Hahaha...
No, I wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity to participate on the main board when Dorion announces the trade and all the Sens fans complain that they didn't get enough for yet another star they ran out of town.
I know that I'll enjoy that and I will snoop on the Sens board too.
:nod:

Last edited:

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Hahaha...
No, I wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity to participate on the main board when Dorion announces the trade and all tge Sens fans complain that they didn't get enough for yet another star they ran out of town.
I know that I'll enjoy that and I will snoop on the Sens board too.
:nod:
Easy to fix objections.

If Dorion trades EK then I have to face the music on the main boards for a week before the ban goes into place.

If EK re-signs with the Sens then you have to face the music for a week on the main boards before the ban begins.

You've already stated that EK is leaving as a fact, so it is a no risk bet for you. Whatya say kitty?

Last edited:

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Easy to fix objections.

If Dorion trades EK then I have to face the music on the main boards for a week before the ban goes into place.

If EK re-signs with the Sens then you have to face the music for a week on the main boards before the ban begins.

You've already stated that EK is leaving as a fact, so it is a no risk bet for you. Whatya say kitty?
@DANTHEMAN1967 no response...what a complete and utter shock to see you afraid to back up your words.

Who could have known you'd rather die than be prevented from trolling for a season?

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Drugs get a bum wrap, they're not all bad. Homerism is though, even if I admire that poster's optimism...
At the beginning of last season would you have expected the Avs to finish ahead of the Sens?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
At the beginning of last season would you have expected the Avs to finish ahead of the Sens?

Nope, the prophet Sea Eagles, was the only one of us who knew what was coming.

That's part of why I used to worry that the sens would turn to White, Brown, Formenton, Batherson, etc. to re-energize them up front after the EK trade took a weight off their shoulders the way the Duchene trade did for us, and Anderson had one more great year in him to spite us one last time despite the blueline situation.

...but that was before the Hoffman thing blew up, Anderson asked to be traded, & Boucher wasn't replaced...

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA

Anything can happen, but it’s safe to say that the Avs were a pretty atypical team in 17-18.

I expect both of us will have our names in the lottery.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007

He's one of the best offensive defensemen in the NHL and still young. And he's worth way more than the 10th overall pick.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Nope, the prophet Sea Eagles, was the only one of us who knew what was coming.

That's part of why I used to worry that the sens would turn to White, Brown, Formenton, Batherson, etc. to re-energize them up front after the EK trade took a weight off their shoulders the way the Duchene trade did for us, and Anderson had one more great year in him to spite us one last time despite the blueline situation.

...but that was before the Hoffman thing blew up, Anderson asked to be traded, & Boucher wasn't replaced...
EK is still a Sen and will be for the next 8 years.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Anything can happen, but it’s safe to say that the Avs were a pretty atypical team in 17-18.

I expect both of us will have our names in the lottery.
As were the Sens.

When EK re-signs the team will be rejuvenated.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
As were the Sens.

When EK re-signs the team will be rejuvenated.

Maybe. But even with Karlsson, their roster is worse today than the one they ended the season with, and it looks like it could get even worse. The odds are against a big turnaround.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
@DANTHEMAN1967 no response...what a complete and utter shock to see you afraid to back up your words.

Who could have known you'd rather die than be prevented from trolling for a season?

Wow!
I think you have an issue.
I'll try and take it easy when Karlsson leaves, I wouldn't want to be the one to put you over the edge.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Hahaha!
He picked up the puck because there was no way he was ever coming back to the s**t show in Ottawa.

So great to see a guy with a shit team have a good year then talk trash about another one as if they weren’t there 12 months ago, and like he he lives in the other city.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->