Rumor: COL - CBJ May Make Trade Today

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Anyone on the CBJ roster who's cap hit is more than the actual cash payout? A salary cap floor and/or budget team might take on?
Starting next summer, Hartnell and Bobrovsky. Otherwise, no, not really.

Well, okay, Savard's contract qualifies for now, but that's because it's got a "peak in the middle" salary structure and we're at the beginning of the contract. That and it's not all that beneficial for us to trade him.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
We all laugh at that Barrie for JJ and Clarkson idea, but then the Hall thing happened and now I'm scared.
The Hall thing, hell. The Subban thing is just omfg wtf

I mean, our fanbases have had our differences and all, but I would not wish Clarkson on you guys like that.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I'd like to believe the OPs twitter comments, but I'm starting to not trust him as a source for Avs info. He does have media credentials but he's made comments like this in the past that haven't lead to much of anything. So all I can say is proceed with caution when using this guy as a source.

I'd put the chances of a deal happening between CLB and COL in the next 24 hours at like 15% or less.

Mister Twister

Jun 24, 2016
Calgary, AB
Would still love to see JJ dumped by more or less any means possible. He's just so bad. Doesn't sound like anything else is coming of this rumour though.

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
The Hall thing, hell. The Subban thing is just omfg wtf

I mean, our fanbases have had our differences and all, but I would not wish Clarkson on you guys like that.

I posted before the Subban trade happened, which was even crazier. :shakehead

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I'd like to believe the OPs twitter comments, but I'm starting to not trust him as a source for Avs info. He does have media credentials but he's made comments like this in the past that haven't lead to much of anything. So all I can say is proceed with caution when using this guy as a source.

I'd put the chances of a deal happening between CLB and COL in the next 24 hours at like 15% or less.

You're obviously uninformed, he's a fledgling beat writer with actual NHL media credentials with the Avs, what you're saying borders on slander

His 'comments in the past' were that Radulov hadn't signed with the KHL. Last I checked? That's a correct statement lol

thinkinfeller

Jun 20, 2010
You're obviously uninformed, he's a fledgling beat writer with actual NHL media credentials with the Avs, what you're saying borders on slander

His 'comments in the past' were that Radulov hadn't signed with the KHL. Last I checked? That's a correct statement lol

There is nothing even remotely close to slanderous in the post you quoted.

Avs44

May 16, 2011

First, it would be libel, and second...he said he is questioning his credibility, that is not even in the realm of libel.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Smart GMs call Chia and Sakic.

The smartest GM calls them back to back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->