Oct 28, 2015
Montréal, Québec
TO COLORADO :

Andrew Cogliano (3 years at 3 000 000$) Or R.Rackell
Shea Theodore
1st Rounder 2016

TO ANAHEIM :

Matt Duchene

Do you think it's time for Colorado to part ways with Matt Duchene ? I feel that he needs a new start, the team being run now by Landeskog and MacKinnon.

In return, Colorado get a honnest 3rd line center, a great puck moving D-man in Theodore (that can already play NHL level) and a 1st rounder.

Do you like the move ?

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Matt Duchene for Cam Fowler is way more than fair IMO.

But honestly, why the hell would the Ducks want another centre? They got Getzlaf who is top 5 in the league and Kesler who he himself is a quality player. They don't need Duchene's 6 million cap hit as well, can use that money on better depth and other holes.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
If we are trading Duchene to the Ducks, I want Fowler in return. Duchene would do very well in Anaheim as they have good winger depth. Sekac and Duchene would be a lot of speed and I could see them gelling pretty well.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
The offense on this team would get so much worse. People think Duchene is struggling? Imagine if Soderberg is our #2 center and we're left with MacKinnon/Landeskog from our "big 5" (Staz/ROR/Duchy/MacK/Landy).

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Lets trade Duchene when hes struggling, we're not Boston... Get out of here.

I'm joking, but not really

/Duchene is not getting traded, and not for a collection of pieces.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
That's a video game trade.

Lets trade a much better player for a decent player and add a decent pick and prospect in to weight the value out.

That does zero to help the Avs.

datsyukiandeke13

Oct 28, 2015
Montréal, Québec
Shea Theodore isn't a prospect. He's an NHL ready player who will have an impact like Lindholm has right now in Anaheim.

Duchene is a great player. I just feel like he doesn't find no fit with the current Avs roster. Since he's turning 25 soon, I was curious about the opinion of Avs fans about maybe considering trading him.

I think getting a return like Rackell, Theodore and a pick could really be interesting for the Avs getting forward...

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Shea Theodore isn't a prospect. He's an NHL ready player who will have an impact like Lindholm has right now in Anaheim.

Duchene is a great player. I just feel like he doesn't find no fit with the current Avs roster. Since he's turning 25 soon, I was curious about the opinion of Avs fans about maybe considering trading him.

I think getting a return like Rackell, Theodore and a pick could really be interesting for the Avs getting forward...

He has zero NHL games so far. He is a prospect.

I'm not interesting in moving anyone from the core, will do more harm than good.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
If we are trading Duchene we got to get a top6 C in return. So, what would we need to add for Getzlaf?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad