Cody Hodgson first NHL game tomorrow

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
He is just coming back from a broken orbital bone, so he's wearing the cage to prevent it from happening again until the bone is fully healed and there is no chance of a new fracture in the same place.

Which side was the injury on? Because, has he always had a lazy eye or did the injury mess him up a little?

Meganuck*

Don't let anything get in the way of a good persecution complex.

Okay, and before I get flamed, I'll tell you the (superseceret) reason we make fun of Hodgson. (or was it Godson???? Not sure anymore)

The same reason many people dislike the Habs, almost everybody on here dislikes the leafs, the reason everybody and their mother hates the yankees, (unless they love Yankees, of course) and the reason the Cowboys are probably the most hated team in America.

Because frankly, all larger fanbases like to blow the lid off of everything. For example, there has probably been more talk about PK subban than any other defenseman in the league this year. Not because PK is a superstar, or a Norris candidate. Because he plays in front of a huge ass fanbase.

So please, continue talking up your players, and we'll keep making fun of them. Just the way it goes.
I would love for you to show me where I talk up players. And what's up with the inferiority complex?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->