Cody Ceci

Will Ceci rise to the Occasion and be a good #6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
This is the place to trash a guy who has never played a game yet for the Penguins.

What a terrible fanbase this has become.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
All it takes is one game for Simmonds to concuss Dumoulin and then Letang gets hurt avenging him and we have this...

Matheson Marino
Pettersson Ceci
Riikola Ruhwedel
Joseph Trotman

I don’t see you’re point. Injuries happen and your projected lines demonstrate that. You think we are better without Ceci if dumo gets hurt?

The keyboard experts don’t understand depth.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
I don’t see you’re point. Injuries happen and your projected lines demonstrate that. You think we are better without Ceci if dumo gets hurt?

The keyboard experts don’t understand depth.
I fully support depth. I defended Riikola and Ruhwedel as 7/8 depth while others think this is a video game and only need 6 Dmen on the roster.

Reactions: ronduguayshair

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
SuperBoomer has entered the chat

tenor.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I think he'll be worse than Ruhwedel and a waste of cap space, but not near as bad as JJ.
Ceci was a bloke I recall mocking when he was with the Senators. He hasn't gotten much better since then. If Ruhwedel can't beat him in camp, they both should quit hockey and just go disappear in the woods. Paul Ranger themselves permanently.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
He does seem to have bad hands in highlights. Holds his stick weird, chops up the puck, even his goals appear to accidentally go through goalies.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
He sucks, but he doesn't suck as much as JJ. Hopefully he finds his way out of the lineup and Riikola takes his place sooner than later.

But we'd have to go on a pretty steep losing streak and Sully would have to be fired for that to happen.
He sucked every bit as much as JJ in game 1. Uh oh.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
I really hope his no-look backhand pass through the middle of the d zone becomes a constant thing

Strakanator

Sep 21, 2007
So far, Ceci has been a decent bottom pairing D-man. He has exceeded my expectations. I didn’t think the Pens needed him, then 3 D got injured.

I think we all have JJ ptsd. We should give Ceci a chance. He is not making a lot of salary and not bad for a depth defensemen.

Last edited:

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
So far, Ceci has been a decent bottom pairing D-man. He has exceeded my expectations. I didn’t think the Pens needed him, then 3 D got injured.

I think we all have JJ ptsd. We should give Ceci a chance. He is making league minimum and not bad for a depth defensemen.
I have no idea what you’ve been watching... wow.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

I think we all have JJ ptsd. We should give Ceci a chance. He is making league minimum and not bad for a depth defensemen.

He does not make league minimum and he is not good. But I do agree I’m happy to have him over what some of our other options would be being three D down.

Reactions: EightyOne

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
How's he been so far? I thought he was decent in Toronto only problem was playing too many minutes..

Also how has Kappy looked, loved the physicality he brought in Toronto. It's a shame he's missing the toolbox, because his tools are exceptional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad