Cody Ceci

Status
Not open for further replies.

achillesheel

Feb 26, 2010
He's waited 27 months to pose this exact question. Everything had to fall perfectly in place for the purpose of registering to the hfboards to come to fruition. Here we are. This is history.

duft

Nov 8, 2010
Gatineau
Haha no, I made an account years before but never used it, so for me its kind of a new account!

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Well from what I have heard, Ceci has not been as good as they thought he would be. Perhaps this was because he had too much to do with a bad 67 team, or perhaps he had that "I got drafted, so I must be good" attitude.

Beats me, but that is certainly the impression that I have gotten.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Well from what I have heard, Ceci has not been as good as they thought he would be. Perhaps this was because he had too much to do with a bad 67 team, or perhaps he had that "I got drafted, so I must be good" attitude.

Beats me, but that is certainly the impression that I have gotten.

The Canadian junior team didn't pick him, and they lost. That's how good he is.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
All you need to do is watch Ceci play to see that he should translate to at least a top 4 defenceman in the NHL. He's smart with the puck, he skates fairly well and he's very good defensively (though not overly physical). His passing is crisp and he has a pretty nice shot. He's not someone to hype up to the point of ridiculousness right now, and he has had a rough go of it this year (there could be a lot of reasons for that) but he's definitely a blue-chipper and could fit into our defence as early as next year.

Personally I really like his upside as a 2 way defenceman.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It brings up a question regarding emergency Junior callups & whether Ottawa would consider calling up either Noesen or Ceci or both? Can they do that?

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a player-specific thread for every single one of our prospects in the days/weeks to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad