Player Discussion Cody Ceci | Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
what are the odds he's being encouraged to do that this year as opposed to discouraged to do it last year? He's definitely jumping up more and it's having a positive impact on games
I think the style Ottawa is playing this year, everyone is encouraged to do it. Hard to say previously, most teams encourage their D to add offense ... its about the reads . When the 1-3-1 was more prevalent the opportunities to jump in would have been reduced..

Reactions: derriko

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I think the style Ottawa is playing this year, everyone is encouraged to do it. Hard to say previously, most teams encourage their D to add offense ... its about the reads . When the 1-3-1 was more prevalent the opportunities to jump in would have been reduced..
ya, I agree it seems like everyone is encouraged to jump into the play and that's needed in today's game. I think the past few years under Boucher, might of been a situation where it was go time for EK all the time and the other pairs were asked to think defence first....IDK...just theorizing....for whatever reason he looks more comfortable this year.

Reactions: aragorn

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Ceci has been playing well since he returned from injury, He should be playing with Chabot IMO but is also doing fine with Lajoie.

Reactions: Alex1234

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He’s on pace to shatter his totals from last year. Good defensive game too though a tad overused. I like the Lajoie-Ceci pairing they’re just very reliable and both two way.

Reactions: derriko

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ceci has been playing well since he returned from injury, He should be playing with Chabot IMO but is also doing fine with Lajoie.
he has, but he had ghastly outing on Monday.. and with him theres usually more to come when he has a game like that.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Pierre McGuire ripping on Cody Ceci this morning in his interview.

Right at the start of the interview on tsn1200

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Ceci is playing full on Cowen. What D doesn't take their guy in front of the net, every game its the same play that he can't break up. Can't wait until this ship sails, he's brutal.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Its like playing with Phaneuf has completef***ingly destroyed the little he had

Barely AHLer now

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
For you stats lords out there, what is Ceci looking like when not completely blundering?

We'll let you know if/when it isn't happening. At least he's able to play full games without breaking those eggs in his pocket, keeping the Humane Society happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad