Coaching Discussion: Jon Cooper - Part 2

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
I doubted he could make the right adjustments but he did, all credit to him.

Now how long do we have to wait before we can call him out on his vague injury updates. The whole "I really hope we see him again" in regards to Point was not cool.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Jon; How you feeling right now ?
- " Hey boys how does it look ? Just sitting around drinking Gatorade" - with a mega huge slurp of Whiskey/

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Whelp.... still a long way to go yet. But this just got interesting now. God willing, but if we go back to back that'll be 2 titles, another SCF appearance, 2 other ECF's that went 7 and missed the playoffs once by a point.

All within 8 years.

I mean it's not like no one has ever done this before. But it's been a really hot minute. We're talking like "first since Glen Sather in the 1980's" stuff no differently than Kucherov's MVP season was "first since Lemieux/Jagr in the 1990's" stuff.

At this rate by the time his career is done they'll be choosing between this photo or the other for the HHOF

E4x29mWX0AIVOtA

E4x29ulWEAI_nP5

DMXATF23

Mar 9, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
Whelp.... still a long way to go yet. But this just got interesting now. God willing, but if we go back to back that'll be 2 titles, another SCF appearance, 2 other ECF's that went 7 and missed the playoffs once by a point.

All within 8 years.

I mean it's not like no one has ever done this before. But it's been a really hot minute. We're talking like "first since Glen Sather in the 1980's" stuff no differently than Kucherov's MVP season was "first since Lemieux/Jagr in the 1990's" stuff.

At this rate by the time his career is done they'll be choosing between this photo or the other for the HHOF

E4x29mWX0AIVOtA

E4x29ulWEAI_nP5
If the Bolts win this year and he leads Team Canada to a Gold next, he’s in.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well folks we're one more win away. As far as I'm concerned, Coop's earned himself a pass through whatever plans JFBB is gonna have to invoke over the next few years. Who knows if it's gonna be easy or ugly. But we've got a coach with a proven track record in developing young talent and can win the Cup. These next few years are gonna be really exciting. I can't wait

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->