Coach get fired on (enter date here)

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
I think Todd probably does need to go. Just listening to him in his interviews he sounds so defeated. You can almost sense in his voice that deep down he does not believe in this team. Players aren't stupid, they can sense this from their coach and if they sense their own coach doesn't really believe in them they play accordingly. I think a new voice may really spark this team and give them renewed hope at least for a while.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
It cant be soon enough, this team is wound tight. Its only been 6 games but we already see no one is playing loose, if this extends to 20 games...we be f***ed.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Nov 9, 2018. After 16GP. I'm being scientific, I looked at the schedule. ;) The killer roadtrip sequence preceding will be the gangplank. The team at that point will have 10pts in 16GP. Unfortunately the schedule from there does not get any easier for the new Head Coach, whoever that may be.

But at that point the org will HAVE to fire McLellan or risk another season. That, already, would be the kills witch point beyond which there is no climbing back.

I can't even imagine a scenario of this team being .500 after Nov 8.

Props on the date dude!

Reactions: Pointteen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad