Coach Andrew Peters

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
In all seriousness, it's great that he's around the area still and involved with the players and (loosely) organization. He's the only thing that makes Hockey Hotline fun and he's a great guy.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
In all seriousness, it's great that he's around the area still and involved with the players and (loosely) organization. He's the only thing that makes Hockey Hotline fun and he's a great guy.

I would like to see Sylvester, Duff, and Peters. Peters is funny, Duff knows the NHL and Sylvester has blackmail material on the team. Would be a great trio.

Insomniac99

Oct 26, 2006
Orchard Park, NY
I would like to see Sylvester, Duff, and Peters. Peters is funny, Duff knows the NHL and Sylvester has blackmail material on the team. Would be a great trio.

Yah this I definitely agree with. I don't mind Sylvester too much, but he NEEDS someone else there to add life to his shows. He's better as a sounding board for other people. Peters adds the humor and player insight, Duff would add the intellectual side.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
I agree with Chain. It's cool that he stepped up and took the lead when the situation called for it. I was never a fan of him as a player or enforcer, but I've liked having him involved with the hotline.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Well, not surprising considering Roy is gone and he can't be his bodyguard anymore:sarcasm:

One of his Odd Jobs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad