CNBC Channel Finder

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Tonight's Kings game will be televised on CNBC (game-time scheduled for 6:30 PT).

Here is where you can find CNBC -

AT&T U-verse 216 (HD 1216)

Cox Santa Barbara 24 (HD 1024)

Cox Orange County 44 (HD 1044)

DIRECTV (HD 355 )

Dish Network: (HD 208)

Time Warner Cable: Los Angeles 85 (HD 444)

Verizon 102 (HD 602)

Ron*

What a gong show this has become...

If you follow the NBA before TBS/TNT switched games you would already know that history is repeating itself.

In 1987, some ****ing car race went long and wiped out 1½ quarters of the Lakers Celtics Finals game 6 (the deciding game).

I **** you not.

Captain Mittens*

This is yet another reason why KF28 is one of my favorite posters here

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
He's a great poster, Dingo, but not for this thread as he simply cut and pasted from The Insider :)

Insider dropped the ball by not listing Charter Communications...let's not forget our Long Beach contingent!!

If you have Charter, CNBCHD is on 750. I only list the HD station because those without HD probably don't have the internet either and, as such, will not be reading this post.

bobafettish*

And pray that the Senators and Canadiens don't go to OT. CNBC doesn't have an alternate channel. :cry:

They will only switch to the Kings game in the LA and St. Louis area. :cry:

hopefully they'll split screen. :sarcasm:

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
this isn't a slam on kf28 at all but do people really not know how to find a channel on their own provider?

Ron*

this isn't a slam on kf28 at all but do people really not know how to find a channel on their own provider?

Dude, anything to make life easier. Really.

I don't watch jack**** on TV other than sports and I don't have time to hunt down a ****ing channel lineup list so yeah I do appreciate the extra step a poster will take to make it easier on other posters.

KoopsKings

Sep 26, 2004
This has been brutal. I'm from Hamilton, ON. For game 1, on CNBC it started the intro then they switched it to informercials. Didn't even carry the game at all. Even though the description from my provider said it would be on.

Captain Mittens*

I have cable. Say I am watching at a bar that has Direct TV or Dish?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad