Club Desjardins

John Proulx

Nov 14, 2018
I am taking my teenage and twentysomething daughters to a game in February and will be in the Club seats. I know about the perks. My question is how to dress? We all usually wear Habs sweaters, but don't want to stick out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I may get tickets for the Carolina game. What do you get with Desjardins? Free dogs? Do you get drinks? Beer? Chips, pizza etc?

Or its just free hot dogs?

Are the seats better too?

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
No dress code....you will be eating a few hot dogs though, so make sure to grab alot of napkins, and pre wash the mustard stains after the game that you may have on your jersey.

Lol hot dogs.

let us know how Geoffs improved fan experience is in a follow up

Reactions: Fazkovsky

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I may get tickets for the Carolina game. What do you get with Desjardins? Free dogs? Do you get drinks? Beer? Chips, pizza etc?

Or its just free hot dogs?

Are the seats better too?

Free food and non alcoholic drink.

Seats are better than white/grey/blue but "worse" than the red. It's a great experience if you take out the $$ part. Don't eat for the day and you won't for the day after :)

Reactions: scrubadam

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I've been invited to the caps game, is there anything else than hotdogs? Like pizza? And non-alcoholic drinks are like water and soda?

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
I've been invited to the caps game, is there anything else than hotdogs? Like pizza? And non-alcoholic drinks are like water and soda?

Any food and non-alcoholic beverages are free.

You have pizza, smoked meat, pretzels, hot dogs and a lot of different sodas.

Reactions: ChoseLa

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
There is a private bar for that section but you need to pay obviously. Spending 300-400$ on a ticket is not enough to get you free flow beer or wine...You can have as much nasty food as you want..Cheap ass Habs. Pathetic.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
There is a private bar for that section but you need to pay obviously. Spending 300-400$ on a ticket is not enough to get you free flow beer or wine...You can have as much nasty food as you want..Cheap ass Habs. Pathetic.

I didn't realize the tickets were worth that much! Gotta be real nice to my friend now.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Open bars are generally a terrible idea

Depends on your idea of ''open bar''.
Free-flow brunches are a major thing here in Hong Kong, there's absolutely nothing terrible about them..lol
If you're thinking, open bar on a crowded saturday night in the middle of downtown...ya...that's shite.
Not what I have in mind. You can easily organize a nice free-flow in the Desjardins section.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Free-flow brunches are a major thing here in Hong Kong, there's absolutely nothing terrible about them..lol
If you're thinking, open bar on a crowded saturday night in the middle of downtown...ya...that's ****e.
Not what I have in mind. You can easily organize a nice free-flow in the Desjardins section.
You could, but there's no reason to. People will pay the $13 beer prices anyway.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
If you spend more time watching than eating you are going to be fine. Order as you please they have pizza,nachos,pretzels,burgers,smoke meat,hot dogs(they are improved this year),popcorn and a few other things. Most of it is pretty generic but it does the job and they also have ice-cream stands and candy hand outs. It's definitely fun times in that section. My company has front row seats behind the away goalie, it's always fun but nose bleeds has way more enthusiasm.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
New this year is a pasta bar. Not available at the counter -- you'll find them in the lounge areas. A slightly healthier -- or less poisonous -- option than the hot-dog/pizza/smoked meat/nachos fare.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
If you're thinking, open bar on a crowded saturday night in the middle of downtown...ya...that's ****e.
Is free flow an open bar or different idea? From what I've seen people drink more than they would (and should) if drinks are free or included in the price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad