closed practice dec 29

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I have 4 tickets for a closed practice on Dec 29.

please message me if you are interested in going. I am only using 2 tickets.

I won't get details on time etc for a couple of days.

Well nice commentary on the state of the Canucks. Not on person showed any interest .... sigh

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
ok you guys each get a ticket ...

I cracked or broke a couple of ribs at hockey yesterday. I should be able to drive by the 29th though.

I will let you know more details here. Its 11 am tues dec 29.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005

I cracked or broke a couple of ribs at hockey yesterday. I should be able to drive by the 29th though.

Well, that is one big drag. I wish you a speedy recovery.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Well, that is one big drag. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Appreciated. I have had lots of injuries and surgeries in my life. This ranks with any of them in terms of misery. Thankfully my sister is a retired doctor and gives me timely advice on how to deal with the pain (she advised doubling the medication I am taking, it helped a lot).

I made the mistake of watching a couple of episodes of the big bang theory earlier, laughing is not a good idea.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Appreciated. I have had lots of injuries and surgeries in my life. This ranks with any of them in terms of misery. Thankfully my sister is a retired doctor and gives me timely advice on how to deal with the pain (she advised doubling the medication I am taking, it helped a lot).

I made the mistake of watching a couple of episodes of the big bang theory earlier, laughing is not a good idea.

I think you've been taking too much medication if you've been laughing at that show :sarcasm:

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki

I will not be going to the practice. I am on narcotics for the pain and won't be able to drive for 2 -3 weeks. (My ribs are fractured and displaced - extremely unpleasant situation) Send me an message with your email addresses and I will send you a copy of the tickets which you will have to download.

Also there are 4 tickets, if you are taking someone let me know, and if not their are tickets up for grabs for others.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
I will not be going to the practice. I am on narcotics for the pain and won't be able to drive for 2 -3 weeks. (My ribs are fractured and displaced - extremely unpleasant situation) Send me an message with your email addresses and I will send you a copy of the tickets which you will have to download.

Also there are 4 tickets, if you are taking someone let me know, and if not their are tickets up for grabs for others.

Ouch. Lousy news. I hope the rest of your 2016 is healthy.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
ok just sent the info to both of your email addresses with downloadable tickets. let me know if you didnt get them.

2 tickets each.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Some notes about the practice:

- Put on my new Hamhuis t-shirt, got on the skytrain at Brighouse, took the sky train downtown to Rogers arena, got to the arena at around 11:00am, hurriedly rushed in, grabbed a rice krispie square, two bags of popcorn, a can of orange juice and sat down. Boys were already doing some drills at that point of time. Looked pretty close to a full house which is awesome to see.
- I thought it was pretty cool that everyone was so relaxed and looked like they were actually having a good time (considering the game versus the Kings)
- Lots of tomfoolery happening (with Dorsett and Prust front and center) but also a lot of focused skill training happening as well.
- Marky mark looked on point. See here for a more indepth look into Jacob Markstrom
- Bulldog is a thick dude that easily benches 240.
- A bit frustrating because the whole time I was playing a who's who guessing game instead of focusing on what was happening. The only #s were the ones on the player's helmet and I forgot to bring my telescopic eyes.
- Overall an enjoyable experience that was, unfortunately, a bit marred by the fact that I didn't know who was who.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Hansen didn't practice right? So who was paired with the Sedins? I could recognize some guys by their strides and mannerisms but it was tough without numbers.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East

Thats such an awesome injury. Ive cracked ribs twice. It great having such pain in you core area.

5 minutes just to get out of bed. Lol

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Thats such an awesome injury. Ive cracked ribs twice. It great having such pain in you core area.

5 minutes just to get out of bed. Lol

Sadly these were broken. Take cracked and double everything. I no longer need narcotics to survive, but I still can't sleep in a bed. And being nearly 60 doesn't help either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad