Post-Game Talk: Cloned can finally take a cold shower. Nurse needs some more practice.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Silver linings?

upload_2020-2-21_21-35-45.gif

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Nurse sucked again. Tippett guaranteed we didn’t get a point by putting him out on the PP again. Why are all of our coaches so opposed to trying something that might work on the pp

Reactions: Sweetpotato

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Never want to see Darnell on the 1PP again. He's not smart enough and he can't pass well enough. Just facts.

I understand that the Sportsnet broadcast is managed by middle-aged men and older who get all misty-eyed at the mearest thought of father-son bonding, but I didn't need cutaways to the Wild chapter of the hair club for men every goal.

I've had an assfull of next man up. Connor McDavid please.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
We have 4 lines. One scored all our goals. You better be damn sure if you are on the ones who didn't that you keep your defensive zone. Frustrating as a fan to watch this one. Leave Nurse to play 5 on 5 and shut down players and not be on the powerplay.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That game pissed me off more than any other this season. So many brain dead plays, so much laziness. f*** off with that effort. That was a damn embarrassment.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
2 worst powerplay I have ever seen. Can't seven complete a pass and struggles to the enter the zone

Well deserved loss. Holland needs to make a move.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
no Supergirl?

f*** the Wild...Jared Spurgeon score 30% of his goals tonight...unreal

no one outside the top line was any good...those bottom 9 forwards were all terrible

the PP was brutal
Koskinen was bad

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
This one stings after having the lead 3 times. But we didnt deserve to win this game.

Outside of Draisaitls line, no one could get anything going.

McDavid cant come back fast enough. Our PP is awful without him because no one can get into the zone.

I thought Bear and Jones had strong games overall.

We just didnt have enough juice in this one.

Wild sure love their stick infractions. Lots of chops and cross checks.

Really dissapointing that we cant get more of our forwards in a game like this.

Oh well, onto the next one. Need to win against the Kings and Ducks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->