Video Clifford vs Carcillo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sorry Danny, you don't mess with the Colonel.

According to Don Cherry though, this makes Clifford a star, since Carcillo only fights them.

Last edited:

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
I love Clifford but he really didn't land anything in this fight. I was 6 rows away and Carcillo started out the fight with two huge bombs. I give Clifford credit for not going down. He is a big strong kid.

The camera view and the ref blocking it make it look like Clifford knocked Carcillo down but all he really did was pull his jersy up and punch him on the shoulder then shove him down while Carcillo was off balance.

Clifford is a classy fighter for a young kid. He didn't keep throwing while Carcillo's jersey was up and he was of balance but he difinitley didn't destroy Carcillo like people are saying.

SMoneyMonkey

Dec 7, 2009
LA/MTL
I love Clifford but he really didn't land anything in this fight. I was 6 rows away and Carcillo started out the fight with two huge bombs. I give Clifford credit for not going down. He is a big strong kid.

The camera view and the ref blocking it make it look like Clifford knocked Carcillo down but all he really did was pull his jersy up and punch him on the shoulder then shove him down while Carcillo was off balance.

Clifford is a classy fighter for a young kid. He didn't keep throwing while Carcillo's jersey was up and he was of balance but he difinitley didn't destroy Carcillo like people are saying.

The fact that you're a flyers fan and then the video make you hard to believe ;)

He didn't so much as destroy him but he manhandled him. If Clifford had not been classy then he could easily have destroyed Carcillo, that's what people mean by him having so much control and what not.

I hate Carcillo and all. But it's not like anybody is saying he's a wuss, he just lost a fight, might go the other way next time.

KimiFerrari

Messi Is God
Oct 29, 2007
Montreal, Qc
Good fight. Clifford got a good grab on Carcillo's jersey. Carcillo still managed to do some damage, but not nearly enough to win the fight.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands

:D

You told this same crap over @ hockeyfights.com.

You sir, are a homer.

jnyman

Jan 26, 2011
Taylor, FLORIDA
I don't know what happenned to Carcillo. He used to be wide open. He knocked Thornton down in the Classic then this year he is drawing or losing to relative newcomers.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
The fact that you're a flyers fan and then the video make you hard to believe ;)

He didn't so much as destroy him but he manhandled him. If Clifford had not been classy then he could easily have destroyed Carcillo, that's what people mean by him having so much control and what not.

I hate Carcillo and all. But it's not like anybody is saying he's a wuss, he just lost a fight, might go the other way next time.

I agree with you. Clifford manhandled him. He rag dolled him but he didn'tland anything significant punches is what I meant.

ALso, I wasn't being sarcastic. I think Clifford has a lot of class for a young fighter. Carcillo was one a knee with his jersy half up in the heat of the fight and Clifford held off on throwing.

BamBam1031

Aug 8, 2008
Looked like Carcillo landed only one punch (the second of two quick rights), while Clifford landed more than a few big rights and pretty much rag-dolled Carcillo with his left. Carcillo should think twice about mixing it up with Big Red again.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
Carcillo rumored on way out of Philly. No need for him with Shelley there.
Clifford won that tilt.
Only 20 yrs old so should be around for a long time, projects to be a superpest type from what I've seen of him.
Carcillo thinking is a oxymoron, BamBam,lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad