Cleveland Monsters Thread VII (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Today's practice lines

White - Robinson-Dalpe-Sherwood
Royal Blue - Milano-Scott-Letestu
Wine - Gerbe-Stenlund-Abramov
Gray - Broadhurst-MacInnis-Bittner
Powder Blue - Gallant-Vigneault-Thurkauf

Kukan-Clendening
Cross-Siebenaler
Carlsson-Simpson
Somerby-Collins
Prapavessis (back in regular black defenseman jersey) rotated in to various pairs

Berube
Kivlenieks
Thiessen

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Robinson-Dalpe(A)-Sherwood
Milano-Scott-Letestu
Abramov-Stenlund-Gerbe(C)
Broadhurst-MacInnis-Bittner

Kukan-Clendening
Cross(A)-Siebenaler
Carlsson-Simpson

Berube
Thiessen

0-0 after first

pled

Sep 7, 2009
went 0-1 after few mins and the second and cleveland hold until late in third when they let another one in. they decided to pull berube and got scored right after. at least some player didnt give up since they managed to put one in before the end if that is something.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Robinson-Dalpe-Sherwood
Broadhurst-MacInnis-Bittner
Milano-Stenlund-Letestu
Abramov-Scott-Gerbe
Vigneault, Thurkauf, Gallant (scratched)

Kukan-Clendening
Cross-Collins
Carlsson-Simpson
Siebenaler, Prapavessis, Somerby (scratched)

Kivlenieks
Berube
Thiessen (scratched)

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Guess we can write off Thurkauf and Vigneault as prospects
I'd give thurkauf another year for sure maybe even 2 if is ok but not exeptional next year since he's still young but Vigneault seem pretty done not sure what happened honestly it can't be just on the coach but he did do pretty well in the echl so I think he might still get an nhl tryout next year for sure but probably not with the jackets.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Collins replace Siebenaler and kiv is in the net no other change. I hope that kiv doesn't break down again and keep it up

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Kivlenieks left with cramps. Bittner also got hit hard in 1st period. He left the game favoring his right leg, never came back. Hopefully ok, but it really didn't look good. He really struggled to get to his feet. Shame to waste a solid effort from kiv. Offense never really got started. I hope this isn't the beginning of a slide to the bottom, but they really need to play better. I wish there was someone on offense that would take charge, but I don't think they have that type of player.

Reactions: Viqsi

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Weren't we doing that with Bittner not long ago?
Some were. :) I'll go back to my comments last year. Bittner is extremely well thought of within the CBJ organization. They see him in a similar light to Anderson. He's still very young as well. Just had some personal issues to clear up and get committed to Hockey. He has the talent. Needs to continue to improve.

Reactions: The Wheelchair

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Kukan is up since is conditioning assignment finished tomorrow anyway.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I couldn't get to practice Monday or Tuesday and the large number of games combined with the holidays means no practices for a while.

Next practice lines will probable come following the new year.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I couldn't get to practice Monday or Tuesday and the large number of games combined with the holidays means no practices for a while.

Next practice lines will probable come following the new year.
the forward probably wont change that much but will be interesting to see who get in kukan spot, hopefully Prapavessis is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad