Cleveland Monsters Thread VII (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Jackets Woodchuck- I know your pretty informed about the Monster's... I seen that Gabriel Carlsson was scratched the last two games for them.. Do you know if he was hurt again recently, leading to the possible scratches?

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Jackets Woodchuck- I know your pretty informed about the Monster's... I seen that Gabriel Carlsson was scratched the last two games for them.. Do you know if he was hurt again recently, leading to the possible scratches?

I'm not sure. I get my injury info by seeing who's not practicing/wearing the red non-contact jersey in practice. I will be at practice again next week.

That said, Carlsson being scratched twice in a row seems unlikely without an injury.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Camper traded to Tucson for future considerations

This still baffles me. Camper is the only actually skilled offensive player on the Monsters... and they trade him for nothing just days after his bobblehead night.

I also don't get the Maletta deal either.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I'm not sure. I get my injury info by seeing who's not practicing/wearing the red non-contact jersey in practice. I will be at practice again next week.

That said, Carlsson being scratched twice in a row seems unlikely without an injury.

He didn't practice today.

Last edited:

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Four likely injured players (Siebenaler, Thiessen, Carlsson, Bittner)

Gerbe missed practice as well (not sure why)

I can post forward lines from practice, but I'm not 100% sure re: alignment of three of the lines.

The defensemen kept rotating in and out of the drills. There didn't seem to be any set pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->