Laval Rocket: Cleveland Monsters at Laval Rocket 3:00 pm - (RDS.ca/AHL.tv)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Big weekend for Laval, Maillloux and Farrell, as Laval gets the 4 pts,

Mailloux scored 2 beauties and made that nice play on Simoneau's goal.

Farrell again is one of Lava's best players, has 22 pts in the last 29 games.

Another better game from Barron and Trudeau who both have looked better since they broke them up. Putting Bisson with Barron could be great for him as he's got the skills in the offensive zone but seems to have very poor decision making in his own end and a lack of self awareness as to who is around him and where they can beat him or not as he's got to find a way to make better decisions in his own end.

Simoneau up to 75 pts in 114 games, very solid production from him plus he always works hard and battles.

Gignac with the 4 pt game!

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I'm assuming you really messed up Farrell, or know someone named Fernand and use it a lot.

If it's neither, who the f*** is Fernand ?

:laugh::laugh:

Fernand Gignac was an actor singer in the 70th, apparently not related to Brandan.....still everytime i hear Gignac cant help thinling of Éphrem, now dont ask me to explain who is Éphrem please :laugh::laugh:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
:laugh::laugh:

Fernand Gignac was an actor singer in the 70th, apparently not related to Brandan.....still everytime i hear Gignac cant help thinling of Éphrem, now dont ask me to explain who is Éphrem please :laugh::laugh:
Ephrem. Was one of my wife's like 6 uncles, but he died a long time ago, so I never met him.

There's also a family guy skit about naming Bugs Bunny and Ephrem is one of choices along with other stuff that might not fly here, but go on... 🤣

Reactions: teamfirst

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Someone explain to me how this Cleveland team is in 1st place. They showed me nothing the past 2 games

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Watched both games and outside of Gignac, Farrell was the best player on the ice in both games.

Solid hockey IQ this kid.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Hell of a game by Fernand, Mailloux with a very important goal, havn't seen much of Perreault

Great game overall, great week-end, critics on J-F Houle will slow a bit :laugh:

Nah, should still be gone after the year.

I'd understand (but still disagree) with him getting re-signed if Laval wins the Calder Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad