TSN: Clemmenson on waivers

King Panther

ElGrandeDbagSupreme
Feb 28, 2010
Fullerton, CA
I respect that. If Clemmer doesn't mind being in SA and the panthers will pay for that luxury, sure.

Im simply saying its not realistic.

maybe things have changed with the new owner, who knows. regardless, theyre going to have to pay him if he doesn't get picked up unless theyre willing to buy him out, which I dont see happening.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Another step to show current ownership might actually spend money on this team when willing to send a 1.5M$ guy to farm

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
If he heals up nicely Clemmer will still have some value in the trademarket when a team loses a goalie ... and a team will lose a goalie.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
Clemmer has been a life-lotto winner for a while.. He can take his 1.5 mil and have a nice day in the minors.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I really hope Clemmensen gets claimed by someone. I think the Pens are probably the most likely with Vokoun out for a long while. I don't want him anywhere near the team and may even be more comfortable with Houser backing up if something happens to Thomas or Markstrom. He's one of the nicest guys in the game, so disrespect to him. I wish him luck. Just not in South Florida.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
This thread is funny considering that Clemmer averaged getting us a point per game he played in 2 years ago and saves our backsides when Theo decided to not show up. Just saying

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
This thread is funny considering that Clemmer averaged getting us a point per game he played in 2 years ago and saves our backsides when Theo decided to not show up. Just saying

I could be mistaken, but wasn't that a contract year for Clem? He's a career backup and his five hole is an area of space-time with a gravitational field so intense that its escape velocity is equal to or exceeds the speed of light.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida

you can't expect to stay in this league based on what you've done in the past only. Yes, he has been a servicable backup for us for a number of years, but I doubt you will find many panther fans who felt confident of 2 points when he was in net.
His time has passed IMO. It's time to move on, regardless what he's done in the past

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
One two month stretch does not cancel out the majority of 3 seasons. Clemmer is a below average backup. He's done in this league. I wish him well, but he's gonna have to start playing in the AHL or Europe. He's had about 8 months total of very good play in this league, out of all the years he's been in it. He's lucky he's made this much money.

Panthers607

Waiver news are announced at noon the day after, right?

EDIT: Note to self, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
cleared

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 39s

Ben Eager, Scott Clemmensen, and Kevan Miller cleared Waivers. Wsh claims Alexander Urbom off Waivers from NJ. No one else on Waivers.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 58s

#FlaPanthers sending G Scott Clemmensen to AHL San Antonio for rehab stint; two games and then decide what to do

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Dan Weiss ‏@DanWeissPBP 11m

#FlaPanthers loan G Scott Clemmensen to the Rampage. It is a straight out assignment rather than a conditioning loan, so no conditions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad