Trade: [CLE/JAX] Carlos Hyde for 5th round pick

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Never heard much of that while he was here. They didn't re-sign him because Shanahan really wanted McKinnon and they alreay had Breida and Mostert.

He's a guy with a ton of talent that will leave a team wanting more, that's for sure.

He leaves too many plays on the field. As a running back in the current NFL you can't do that given that teams love to go with multiple backs and will ride the hot hand.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He leaves too many plays on the field. As a running back in the current NFL you can't do that given that teams love to go with multiple backs and will ride the hot hand.
He seems to lack good vision for holes and developing plays, which was frustrating since he has all the physical tools.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Sure looks like we are seeing the problem of assuming a guy’s production at three carries a game will only continue when then given the ball 20 times a game.

Chubb has 10 yards on seven carries. He also dropped a pass.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Sure looks like we are seeing the problem of assuming a guy’s production at three carries a game will only continue when then given the ball 20 times a game.

Chubb has 10 yards on seven carries. He also dropped a pass.

Since you didn't update this, he had another 11 carries for 70 yards and a TD the rest of the way.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I know running backs are a dime a dozen but a fifth rounder for Hyde seems like kind of a steal. Whatever he lacks, he's still a dude who can get tough carries between the tackles.

Chubbs looks like a franchise back, I hope so since I drafted him in fantasy. Keepers in round 9 (Chubb), 14 (Kamara) and 17 (Goff) don't look too bad going into next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad