GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I feel like every player from Baylor is a bust

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I feel like every player from Baylor is a bust

Yup, for sure. Kendall Wright was solid for a little bit, and Xavien Howard looks to be okay. Josh Gordon is probably the best of them, but look at his career thus far.

As for the trade, the Bills needed a better receiver. I was high on Coleman his draft year, but I don't think he's the solution.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Yup, for sure. Kendall Wright was solid for a little bit, and Xavien Howard looks to be okay. Josh Gordon is probably the best of them, but look at his career thus far.

As for the trade, the Bills needed a better receiver. I was high on Coleman his draft year, but I don't think he's the solution.
Jason Smith :help:

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

WR is an overvalued position. Go look at the last 10 champs, maybe like 2 superstar WRs, if that.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010

With Zay just coming back, he provides competition for the 2nd spot. Coleman is talented. Can't see how this is bad for the Bills in any way if it's a 5th. If they get no qb play or production out of CC, it's a late 5th. There is def upside here tho.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Report is its a 7th rounder ... in 2020.

I don't have high hopes for Coleman but that's a pretty low cost roll of the dice.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Report is its a 7th rounder ... in 2020.

I don't have high hopes for Coleman but that's a pretty low cost roll of the dice.
Agreed. 7th rounders have next to no value. They are the guys you draft to be extra bodies in camp or to fill spots on the practice squad. There is no downside for the Bills.

Coleman has been a bust. He has a drops problem for sure, but the main reason he's a bust comes from his inability to stay healthy. His first two seasons have been derailed by getting his hand broken twice and by having his hamstrings be constant problems. Already in camp this year, he's had to sit out practice time with hamstring problems.

With Gordon on the team, the Browns already have a problem with one WR's availability. They probably didn't see the need to have a second roster spot dedicated to a WR who is as likely to miss time as he is to play. And between the two of them, if you're going to gamble on one, Gordon is ten times the WR Coleman will ever be.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
What a steal by Buffalo. Typical Browns move especially if they go and sign Dez.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
All Buffalo gave up was a 7th rounder. Still worth the risk.

Chalk up another first round bust from Cleveland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->