Clayton Keller

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
I really, really like Chychrun. Like Doaner said, Chych is an NHL regular, so he wins this thread by default.

We haven't been able to see Keller play at this level much yet, so I feel his quality right now is tough to judge. Seems to me that he's the youngster that people are absolutely most excited about here. Just that it's more about potential than anything else right now.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I think that we finally, finally have a player that other teams will have to game plan against. I was unsure until seeing him play in person, and oh my, there is talent.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Wow interesting... Rotoworld is pumping him up to be a calder winner

He very well could be. I think he has a big hill to climb because the whole team needs time to gel. But saying he wins the Calder is not a shocking statement in the least

varano

Jun 27, 2013
He very well could be. I think he has a big hill to climb because the whole team needs time to gel. But saying he wins the Calder is not a shocking statement in the least
Hmm then if thats the case It might be interesting to see how keller does vs hischier and patrick..

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
He's going to turn me into a believer. Looked great tonight. Glad he's getting a real chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->