Line Combos: Claude Please play the game with the line !

lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
Lucic Bergeron Frelin

Marchand Spooner Pastrnak

Ericksson Sodenberg Kelly

Paillé Campbell Smith ( for the 1 period )

if correct play again same line

make three line with the 9 players feeling with the best of the 1

period and good luke.

the game is crucial tomorrow.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I think the lines are going to be

17-51-88
63-37-18
23-34-21
38-11-68

A good guess. Putting Spooner and Pasta together is a little defensively scary. Might raise Clode's blood pressure a bit. But this creates the least amount of upheaval.

Pasta has been a responsible guy, so ehh. Love the kid.

Save this sinking ship Spooner and Pasta! Who would have thunk it? :help:

Oh, and don't worry about the Hawks game...we have no chance...just get acclimated...gotta beat the teams we can coming up...

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
A good guess. Putting Spooner and Pasta together is a little defensively scary. Might raise Clode's blood pressure a bit. But this creates the least amount of upheaval.

Pasta has been a responsible guy, so ehh. Love the kid.

Save this sinking ship Spooner and Pasta! Who would have thunk it? :help:

Oh, and don't worry about the Hawks game...we have no chance...just get acclimated...gotta beat the teams we can coming up...

Pastrnak has the defensive ability of a Selke caliber 7 year veteran so I'm not too worried.

blade2

Apr 29, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
I think the lines are going to be

17-51-88
63-37-18
23-34-21
38-11-68

Marchy and Bergy need someone other than Smith on their line. Smith just doesn't jive with them. Marchy and Berg are very open minded in their play and see the ice very well. Smith doesn't. Someone like Pastrnak is perfect for them. Put Smith back with lucic and spooner.
I think these two lines will click bitter.
You can say what you want, but when Ryder was there they clicked pretty good. Marchy/Bergy need someone that think like them. I personally think Smith has never clicked with them.

Line #3 and # 4 fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad