Claude Giroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If the C bears no responsibility than what is the damn point of having a C? Just to talk to the refs?

What is Giroux supposed to do? Develop psychic abilities, possess the bodies of his teammates, and play through them like puppets? There's only so much a captain can do or say.

Flyers fans expect way, way too much out of their captains.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
What is Giroux supposed to do? Develop psychic abilities, possess the bodies of his teammates, and play through them like puppets?

So they can be goalless and -9, too? No thanks.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
If you're not gonna score, don't let your man drive the net untouched in the final minute. Hack his skates off and take the penalty

StandingCow

May 15, 2010
I don't get what stripping him of the C will do. Him being captain has nothing to do with the team's failings right now.

Everybody is out for a single scapegoat when there isn't one... well except for maybe Homer.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I don't get what stripping him of the C will do. Him being captain has nothing to do with the team's failings right now.

Everybody is out for a single scapegoat when there isn't one... well except for maybe Homer.

This team has good players. Ask any non flyers fan. This is not the GM. This is partly a player supposedly on the level of Crosby Malkin and OV actually being on te level of a 4th liner with moves.

StandingCow

May 15, 2010
This team has good players. Ask any non flyers fan. This is not the GM. This is partly a player supposedly on the level of Crosby Malkin and OV actually being on te level of a 4th liner with moves.

I never doubted we have good players, the problem is they are playing like individuals and not a team. Is that the Captain's fault or is that a GM putting guys together that have little to no chemistry?

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009

It has good players but it's poorly built and the offense runs mostly through Giroux at this point.

I don't recall anyone ever putting Giroux on par with the likes of Crosby, Malkin, or Ovechkin. At least not anyone sane. Laviolette called Giroux the best player in the world but everyone thought he was crazy for it.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
What is Giroux supposed to do? Develop psychic abilities, possess the bodies of his teammates, and play through them like puppets? There's only so much a captain can do or say.

Flyers fans expect way, way too much out of their captains.

I think Richards agrees with you heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad