Claude Giroux: "Reasons to be Cheerful Part III"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That's settled, but now I can't decide which DC hero Provorov is...

Cyborg or Superman? Both are too perfect

Ghost is The Flash
Voracek is Wonder Woman because I want him to yell at me on Twitter.

When there's trouble, you know who to call -

TEEN TITANS!

I know you can't see them in this pic, but there are a bunch of TT figures in my case.

93DGabU.jpg

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Interesting little stat-list... I thought so anyway!

Also can imagine a world where the only players amongst the top 20 who does not end up in the HHoF are Gaborik and Vanek.

All the other 18 either are already locks or have excellent chances.

Last edited:

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
gotta say im very happy with G this season after last season and he not shooting the puck and injuries etc. came back stronger!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Remember he'd cycle like a Hakstok zombie last year and not even attempt passes like the ones he assisted on tonight, or this season?

If you do remember that, take that memory and repress the **** out of it. And if you can't repress it, perform a self-lobotomy to take away the pain.

homerlobotomy.jpg

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Great f***in season but I hope they do something to add to the core to try win. Our youngsters barring change are 3 years away from being the second wave that we need to win. Gotta spend and trade some chips so we get a chance.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Great ****in season but I hope they do something to add to the core to try win. Our youngsters barring change are 3 years away from being the second wave that we need to win. Gotta spend and trade some chips so we get a chance.
I agree. We have two superstar players in Giroux and Voracek, and they are not getting younger. Both have been incredible this season, and it would be nice to make a serious run sooner than later.

Reactions: hatcher

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I agree. We have two superstar players in Giroux and Voracek, and they are not getting younger. Both have been incredible this season, and it would be nice to make a serious run sooner than later.

However, young players hit their prime on average a lot sooner than people think. Like ~21-22 for forwards and ~22-23 for defensemen.

Morin, Hagg, Lindblom, Aube-Kubel, Sanheim, Friedman, Vorobyov, Kase, Marody, Konecny, Laczynski, Allison,Provorov, Rubtsov...

should all on paper be starting or in their primes by the end of the 2018-2019 season. And you have a player like Patrick who on paper should get into his prime slightly earlier.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad