Clarkson Goal Total Predictions?

Tyler Biggs*

I have a feeling the Leafs are gonna be a harder team to play against when Clarkson comes into the line up. Just hope he doesn't try to win the game tonight single handedly, or were in trouble.

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
For a guy who's only scored more than 17 goals only once in his NHL career:

12 G 15 A is my guess.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
If he is going to play on the top 2 lines and also in the pp, then he needs to remain a possible scoring threat. Whatever threshold is the minimum a player can remain a realistic threat, that's what I would be happy from him.

The team doesn't need another goal scoring player. It needs leadership and toughness in the top 6. If he scores 5 goals and the team does well around him, I'm happy. If he scores 30 and the team around him crumbles, I'm not.

So, I'll be happy with what I consider to be a minimum a player can score and still demand attention from the defense pair. 15. And, depending on whether he plays 2nd line or 3rd line. 20-25 assists.

For a total of 35 - 40 points. That, to me, is a successful season. Given, of course, that he brings the intangibles every night.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I'd be happy if he hits 20. He wasn't brought in to score goals. He brings a tough element, works the boards well, and stands up for his teammates. The offensive side is more of an added bonus.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
I'd be happy if he hits 20. He wasn't brought in to score goals. He brings a tough element, works the boards well, and stands up for his teammates. The offensive side is more of an added bonus.

Sorry but this is a load of horse ****. If he was brought in to just be tough and stand up for teammates he'd be paid 900k like Colton Orr.

He got paid to score 30 goals, which he wont do.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land

For 5 and change per season, He better be popping 20 a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->