Clarke MacArthur Appreciation Thread

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Leads team in plus/minus.

Has become besties with Turris and amazing chemistry. 5th on team in points with 11 in 15. Has been amazing on PK.

Most importantly, he has been very consistent and great on the defensive side with added grit.

What a brilliant add by Murray. Could easily be best signing of off-season(bang for the buck). I love how he loves the game and is just a great team guy. This bodes well for this team meshing in the playoffs as a close-nit unit.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Was gonna buy a shirsey thing with his name on the back but nope Sens store have practically one if everybody except him. I'll be glad to spend my money elsewhere.

Love the way he is playing!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I thought he'd be a solid addition, but so far he has greatly surpassed my expectations.

BigBush*

How did he get scratched in the playoffs last year, the guys a beast

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Will admit I didn't like the signing at the time and will gladly eat crow.

He's been great.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Haha, finally a thread!! Should have looked here first.

MacArthur has been absolutely amazing for the Sens. I am loving this guy. He's a hard worker, he is quietly going at near a PPG player. What!?!?

I won't lie I didn't expect too much with him, and maybe paid too much attention to what Leafs fans said of him. But he has been one of our most consistent players and solid defensively, great offensively and just all around awesome!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
He's amazing.

How Pejorative Slured must the Leafs be to misuse someone this good.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Sportsnet keeps saying how he's finally found his game... it's true he's finally getting goals, but his play has been solid all season long (one of the few)... makes me think they haven't been watching much

wasn't sure about the signing at the time, but i'm very happy now

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Sportsnet keeps saying how he's finally found his game... it's true he's finally getting goals, but his play has been solid all season long (one of the few)... makes me think they haven't been watching much

wasn't sure about the signing at the time, but i'm very happy now

I think this is the thing.

Simply because he wasn't scoring goals doesn't actually mean he hasn't been absolutely great. I don't think I can think of any complaints of MacArthur --- scoring or not. Obviously its nicer to have him score, but he's been absolutely effective defensive and offensively since he's been here.

costermonger

sans classe
Nov 4, 2007
Kitchener, Ont
Right now, MacArthur > Alfie. There, I said it.

I thought there was a decent chance this could happen, at least from an offensive production standpoint. What I didn't foresee was that he would be the kind of player you can throw out there in literally any situation. PP goal and defending a 5 on 3 in the same game, and the Leafs had him in the press box last spring? What the hell, Carlyle?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->