Proposal: Claim mike santorelli?

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Was put on waivers today by the panthers, young 27 year old centre who scored 20+ goals two seasons ago and may benefit with a change of scenery. With uncle feaster shipping everyone out we definitly have the roster room. If he plays bad we dump him in the offseason. Seems like a no risk move.

Aug 3, 2010
I'll say this: he'd be a better option on the top line than Blake Comeau.

Making the team better before the season ends is counter productive though, isn't it? :sarcasm:

Thinking the exact same thing, but not sarcastic. Things have got to get worse before they get better.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
If we move some bodies today, I'd be for it, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Santo. I don't think there's anyone on the farm that's ready to come up and play a scoring C role, so you're not affecting anyone's development. And his contract runs out at the end of the season, so there's no risk.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
No risk whatsoever. We will likely be shipping a few more bodies out as the rollercoaster continues and our current besides Horak and Sven aren't there yet.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Stajan is better two way. Santos is top six or bust, he doesn't have the ability to play bottom six. At least for Stajan he can play 3rd line.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m
Mike Santorelli picked up on waivers by Winnipeg jets

Welp, never mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad