CL Round of 16----matches begin today

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
How can you possibly be so negative in every post you make. It's unbelievable.

There isn't really much to be positive about for the most part this season.

Out of the top 4 with an incredibly weak group of teams 2-4, out of the CL in the round of 16.

Its looking like there will be no CL next year and that will be a huge step back from all the positive steps the the team has been making. Couple that with the odd transfer decisions lately and it is frustrating as hell to be a fan right now.

At least back when they just weren't good enough there was no reason to expect them to do anything but now that they are competitive to keep seeing them throw things away on and off the pitch sucks.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The team they are playing hasn't conceded this calendar year. And it's spurs. It's over.
Juventus certainly don't seem unbeatable defensively already in the first 22 minutes. Even with the bus parked at home already.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meanwhile Bernardo Silva makes it 2-0 for City who had the easiest draw of the round in Basel.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Juventus certainly don't seem unbeatable defensively already in the first 22 minutes. Even with the bus parked at home already.

I mean it's obviously not impossible, but I don't see it happening. I'm pretty confident Spurs are done.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I rewound it 3 times and still have no clue how/why they left Higuaín unmarked on that first goal

but there we go!

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Now, next goal will be extremely important.
Juventus parking the bus wasn't enough. They need to stop letting Spurs play. Because Spurs will score a second one if it continues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->