GWT: CL Matchweek 1

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Just following on play by play. Saving my data for the Liverpool game. The timeline seems to be praising him.

He had a few good plays, but he put no effort in the majority of his other actions. Always trying the fancy way, but only to turn it over in the end. He keeps slowing the game down; every touch he gets he tries to do something when standing still. If I was a fan of Lyon I'd probably boo him, though the entire team has been pretty bad.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
He had a few good plays, but he put no effort in the majority of his other actions. Always trying the fancy way, but only to turn it over in the end. If I was a fan of Lyon I'd probably boo him, though the entire team has been pretty bad.
Weird, it says he's only been dispossessed 3 times in the stats and his passing is at 83% which is pretty high for a forward. He's created the most chances in the game and won the penalty (and scored it) on top of his dribbles, shots, etc. Seems pretty harsh to boo that but I'm not watching so I'll take your word for it.

Reactions: Ajacied

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That goal by Barella is near impossible to even get on target. Not a great goal, but unbelievably difficult.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ajax will miss van de Beek and Mazraoui, though the latter won't really be missed. Hate the fact that Alvarez plays at midfield. He might have world class potential as a CB, but is a very lousy midfielder. Not confident in this Ajax at all.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They're lucky Firmino was offside; Manolas gave him a little elbow there.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Milner and Matip making a shambles out of that play. Not having Gini will hurt.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah selfish again. Such a frustrating player sometimes.

SEPH's favourite Koulibaly has been quite good so far.

Matip is an oaf. van Dijk to the rescue.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I love watching Virgil play. His passing is so fantastic, he's so calm and just almost always seems to be in the right place.

Reactions: Ajacied

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->