GWT: CL Matchday 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I go about him much less than people writing him off. That's quite something.

So you said I compared Ronaldo and Messi, which I didn't and then you kept on by lying about me thinking Benzema was a legend.

What a crappy string of posts there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I go about him much less than people writing him off. That's quite something.

So you said I compared Ronaldo and Messi, which I didn't and then you kept on by lying about me thinking Benzema was a legend.

What a crappy string of posts there.

LOL, you did compare him by bringing up the penalties. Quite something you saying otherwise.

Funny coming from the guy who has spent years making a crappy string of posts about Benzema.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Really?
Link?
Tell me the crappy string of posts I made about Benzema? I only countered when people here keep on crapping on him.

So links?
At least nobody needs a link with your posts here in this very discussion.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Benzema is very good player. He probably would have been better off not going to Real Madrid. I think his character affected his ability to get the most of his potential.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Really?
Link?
Tell me the crappy string of posts I made about Benzema? I only countered when people here keep on crapping on him.

So links?
At least nobody needs a link with your posts here in this very discussion.

You've done the same thing for years. When he has a good match you're there to tell everyone, but then when he disappears so do you. It's happened one and off for years and it wasn't just as a counter to "people crapping on him."

Reactions: All Might

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You've done the same thing for years. When he has a good match you're there to tell everyone, but then when he disappears so do you. It's happened one and off for years and it wasn't just as a counter to "people crapping on him."
To be fair I don't think he does that intentionally just for Benzema. He does it for most players he favours or dislikes. Memphis being a great example in the opposite direction, and a lot of people on this board are like that (or just people in general).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh please.
Just about everyone here underrates Benzema. I keep on telling he's a very good striker.
He does play very differently for the NT where his fullofhimselfness makes him a drawback rather than an advantage.
But there's no denying he has been great for Real over the years.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
To be fair I don't think he does that intentionally just for Benzema. He does it for most players he favours or dislikes. Memphis being a great example in the opposite direction, and a lot of people on this board are like that (or just people in general).
Really?
Where were you when Memphis played one of the most brutal games in Lyon history against Hoffenheim a few days ago?
And don't tell me you didn't watch the game, that has never stopped you from commenting on Depay's performances.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh please.
Just about everyone here underrates Benzema. I keep on telling he's a very good striker.
He does play very differently for the NT where his fullofhimselfness makes him a drawback rather than an advantage.
But there's no denying he has been great for Real over the years.

I don't know if every here underrates Benzema. From what I can tell his rating is close to accurate here. I know I don't underrate him.

He's been very good for Madrid, albeit notably inconsistent over the years.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Benzema is very good player. He probably would have been better off not going to Real Madrid. I think his character affected his ability to get the most of his potential.

Better off in what way? He’s won la liga multiple times, copa del Rey multiple times, the CL 4 times and scored more than 200 goals for one of the two biggest teams over the last decade.

Sure he might have developed into a bit better or more complete player, but nowhere aside from Barca would have offered him remotely the same level of team success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad