GWT: CL Matchday 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Live i thought smalling just pushed the defender, goalie and ball into the net and it was surely getting called back.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow Lyon.
Leading 2-0, Hoffenheim a man down.
They wasted like 6 chances to score for 3-1.
Anf of course they get scored on in ET.

They should be at 12 points but are at 6. Crazy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also the draw wouldn't have meant much for United, but the win is huge. Beating Young Boys and Valencia dropping points to Juve would see them through before MD6 even kicks off. Also means Juve have something to play for against Valencia.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yep , that's your manager , United fans.

Can't wait for his next hypocritical rant to the media about respect.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
You got to be kidding me!!!
This is what happens when you don't capitalize on your chances and are happy to defend the 1-0 lead.

To be fair, I wouldn't say they were happy to defend it. Not putting away gimme chances is what burned them and it was so obvious that they couldn't afford to do that.

Mourinho is such a jackass. Can't wait until he gets sacked.

The one positive I take away from this is Mourinho has redeemed himself and hopefully all the good coaches will have been snapped up before they get rid of him...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No respect for Juve, that's understandable.
And the Inter card and all.

Not surprised.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Mourinho's a dick but jesus, this board is so goddamn sanctimonious

A match day doesn't go by when you guys aren't blasting something stupid out of proportion

They booed him, he messed back with them. We all know it goes back to his Inter days. It's banter.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
To be fair, I wouldn't say they were happy to defend it. Not putting away gimme chances is what burned them and it was so obvious that they couldn't afford to do that.

Allegri was happy to defend the lead when he Barzagli in for De Sciglio.

I think I need to come to terms with the fact that Juventus will probably not win a Champions League. Even more so with an Italian coach.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Mourinho's a dick but jesus, this board is so goddamn sanctimonious

A match day doesn't go by when you guys aren't blasting something stupid out of proportion

They booed him, he messed back with them. We all know it goes back to his Inter days. It's banter.

Yup, BT Sports guys brought up a couple of times how the fans were heckling or singing at Mourinho. Karma was not in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad